当幸福阿甘_阿甘的幸福生活
当幸福阿甘由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“阿甘的幸福生活”。
Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。Chris Gardner:You want something.Go get it!克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。
There is an I in “happine”,There is no Y in “happine”,It's an I 幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know.But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it.Period.如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was meed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
1.His back is as crooked as a politician.不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。
2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going.Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
4.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.傻人做傻事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
6.We were like peas and carrots.豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。
7.There must be someing can be done.不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!
8.Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。
9.Son-of-bitch.狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!
10.Sure as hell was.绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。
11.Ain't I going to be me?
我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?
12.Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,pu ball.没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。
13.Get your maggoty a on the bus.滚到车上来!
14.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。
15.Just like that ,she was gone.就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。
16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨
18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.形容很不容易找到的东西。
19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!
21.army’s value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfle,service honor,ivtegrity,peonal courage.每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。
21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。
23.I am a man of my word.我是信守我承诺的人。
24.Where the hell is this God of yours?
他妈的你的上帝在哪里?
25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
26.You got to go when you got to go.不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。27.Shit happens!
不好的事情发生了。
28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进。
29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.用情至专!
5、I want to reach people on a personal level.我要打动人们的心灵。
6、we all have a destiny.nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。
我妈妈常说 My mama always said 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you're going to get.妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.他会往哪里走 Where they're going, 他住在哪里 where they've been.妈妈说这名字是提醒我 Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me 我们会经常做一些 that sometimes we all do things that, well, 并没有意义的事情 that just don't make no sense.不要管其它人 Don't ever let anybody 说他们比你强,福雷斯 tell you they're better than you, Forrest.如果上帝要让人人都一样的话 If God intended everybody to be the same, 他会给每人一双脚撑 he'd have given us all braces on our legs.妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思 Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.妈妈是个很聪明的女士 Mama was a real smart lady.记住我说的话,福雷斯 Remember what I told you, Forrest.你和其它任何人是一样的 You're no different than anybody else is.听清楚了没有,福雷斯? Did you hear what I said, Forrest? 你和其它人是一样的 You're the same as everybody else.你并没有什么不一样 You are no different.你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太 Your boy's...different, Mrs.Gump.他的智商只有75 His I.Q is 75.我们都是不一样的 Well, we're all different, 汉考克先生 Mr.Hancock.她希望我得到最好的教育 She wanted me to have the finest education 所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校 so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School.我见到了校长什么的 I met the principal and all.请你看看这个,甘太太 I want to show you something, Mrs.Gump.这是正常水平 Now, this is normal.福雷斯则是在这儿 Forrest is right here.州政府要求智商起码要80 The state require s a minimum I.Q of 80 才能上公立学校 to attend public school.甘太太 Mrs.Gump, 他应该上特殊学校 he's going to have to go to a special school.在那里他会很好的 Now, he'll be just fine.正常水平是什么意思? What does normal mean anyway ? 他可能… He might be...反应不太灵敏 a bit on the slow side, 但我儿子福雷斯 but my boy Forrest 应该和其它人一样得到机会 is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.他不该去特殊学校 He's not going to some special school 学怎么翻修轮胎 to learn how to retread tires.这不过是区区5分的问题 We're talking about five little points here.一定会有办法解决的 There must be something can be done.我们的学校是要排名次的 We're a progreive school system.我们不想有人拉后腿 We don't want to see anybody left behind.甘先生在哪儿,甘太太? Is there a Mr.Gump, Mrs.Gump? 他去度假了 He's on vacation.你妈妈真是很关心你的教育,孩子 Well, your mama sure does care about your schooling, son.你不太会说话,是吗? You don't say much, do you? “最后,他必须去试一试 ”Finally, he had to try.]“看起来容易,但是… ”It looked easy, but...0“发生了怪事,首先他们… oh, what happened.First they--” 妈妈,度假是什么意思? Mama, what's vacation mean? 妈妈说不要上陌生人的车子 Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers.珍妮和我形影不离 Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.你是不是有点傻? Are you stupid or something? 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜” Mama says, “Stupid is as stupid does.” 妈妈总是对我说 Now, my mama always told me 每天都会有奇迹 that miracles happen every day 听我说 you listen to me.我们都有自己的命运 We all have a destiny.没什么事是完全偶然的,它总有缘故 Nothing just happens.It's all part of a plan!我应该和我的士兵一起死在那儿 I should have died out there with my men, 但现在…我只是个他妈的残废人 but now...I'm nothing but a god damn cripple, 没腿的怪物!a legle freak!你清楚我的话没有? Did you hear what I said? 你害了我!You cheated me!我有自己的命运 I had a destiny.我本该死在战场上 I was supposed to die in the field 带着荣誉!with honor!那才是我的命运 That was my destiny, 而你…使我得不到它!and you...cheated me out of it!你听明白我的话了吗,阿甘? You understand what I'm saying, Gump? 本来不应该是这样… This wasn't supposed to happen--我不应该这样 Not to me.我有自己的命运 I had a destiny.我曾经是… I was...这是个人的一小步 That's one small step for man, 人类的一大步 one giant leap for mankind.你的腿全好了,是吗,孩子? Sure got you straightened out, didn't we, boy? 怎么了,妈妈? What's the matter, Mama? 我快死了,福雷斯 I'm dying, Forrest.]进来,坐下 Come on in, sit down over here.为什么你快死了,妈妈? Why are you dying, Mama? 我的时候到了 It's my time.]因为我的时候到了 It's just my time.现在… Oh, now...你不用害怕,宝贝 don't you be afraid, sweet heart.死亡只是生命的一部分 Death is just a part of life.是我们注定要面对的 Something we're all destined to do.我并不知道 I didn't know it, 但我注定要做你的妈妈 but I was destined to be your mama.我就尽力做好 I did the best I could.你做得很好 You did good.嗯…我相信你能实现自己的命运 Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny.你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好 You have to do the best with what God gave you.我的命运是什么,妈妈? What's my destiny, Mama? 你要自己去弄明白 You're going to have to figure that out for yourself.人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest.]你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you're going to get.妈妈总有办法把事情说清楚 Mama always hada way of explaining things 让我也能听明白 so I could understand them.我会想念你的,福雷斯 I will mi you, Forrest.她得了癌症 She had got the cancer 在星期二去世了 and died on a Tuesday.我给她买了顶新帽子 I bought her a new hat 上面有很多小花 with little flowers on it.我要说的说是这么多了 And that's all I have to say about that.妈妈说过财产不用太多 Now Mama said there's only so much fortune 一个人用不了多少 a man really needs, 多余的钱只是用来炫耀 and the rest is just for showing off.所以我拿出一大堆 So I gave a whole bunch of it 给四方福音教堂… to the Four square Gospel Church...又拿出一大堆给拉巴特湾渔场医院… and I gave a whole bunch to the Bayou La Batre Fishing Hospital...