北京地铁英语_地铁英语
北京地铁英语由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“地铁英语”。
English1、May I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
2、Welcome to Beijing Subway.欢迎乘坐北京地铁。
3、Sorry.对不起。
Never mind.没关系。
4、Sorry, pardon?
对不起,能再说一遍吗?
5、Would you speak slowly?
你可以说慢点吗?
6、Do you speak English?
您能讲英语吗?
Yes, but only a little.会,但只能讲一点。
7、She is the ticket examiner.她是检票员。
8、How much is a ticket ?
多少钱一张票?
9、Here are your ticket and change.这是您的票和零钱。
10、The ticket office is over there.售票处在那。
11、How many tickets do you want?
您要几张票?
12、Children taller than one point one metres should by a ticket.超过1.1米得孩子要买票。
13、I want to recharge my IC card.我想充值。
14、I’d like to add 10 Yuan to my card.我要充10元钱。
15、I would like to return the card.我想退卡。
16、Sorry, we can’t, please go to interchange station.对不起我们不能办理,请到换乘车站办理。
17、Please show me your ticket.请出示您的车票。
18、Please buy your ticket before going in.请您购票进站。
19、You can’t use your IC card.您的IC卡不能用了。20、Please check it out at the ticket office.请到售票处查询。
21、There is no exit information on your card.您的卡没有出站信息。
22、You can’t take dangerous articles into the station.您不能携带危险品进站。
23、Where is the toilet?
厕所在哪?
24、You can take the Airport Line(Subway Line 2).您可以乘坐地铁机场线(地铁2号线)
25、Go downstairs(upstairs).下楼(上楼)。
26、Turn left(right).向左(右)转
27、It’s at the end of the platform.在站台尽头。
28、Which exit should I take?
我该走那个出口?
29、You should take Exit D?
你的走D出口。30、Take Line Two to Yonghegong, and then take a bus.乘2号线到雍和宫,然后在搭公交车。
31、You can get off at the …station.你可以在…站下车。
32、Please take the train form this side.请乘坐这边的。
33、Where are you going?
您要去哪?
34、Please change for Line Two at Fuxingmen.请在复兴门站换乘2号线
35、Please wait for the next train.请等下一趟车。
36、Please pay attention to the announcements on the train.请注意收听车上的广播。
37、Please get on the train quickly.抓紧时间上车。
38、The last train has departed.末班车已经开走了。
39、Please follow the arrows in the paage.请沿着通道内箭头指示的方向走
40、When will the next train arrive?
下一趟车什么时候到?
In about three minutes.再过大概3分钟。
41、How often do the trains come?
多长时间一趟车?
Every six minutes.每6分钟一趟。
42、The last train arrives at half past eleven at night.末班车晚上11点半到站
43、Do you need a doctor?
需要叫医生吗?
44、Please come in here for a rest.请进来休息一下吧。
45、There’s a paageway for disabled people, I’ll take you there.有残疾人专用通道,我带您去。
46、Don’t worry.别担心
We will try our best to look for it.我们会尽全力找的47、Please follow me, we will make an announcement.请跟我来,我们播报一下。
48、Shall I inform your family or friends? 需要我通知您的家人或朋友吗?
49、There’re too many people in the station, so please wait for a while or take a bus.站里人太多了,所以请稍等或换乘公交汽车。50、The train can’t arrive on time.列车不能按时到达。
51、Sorry for the inconvenience.抱歉给您造成不便。
52、Don’t panic.请不要惊慌。
53、Be careful!It’s dangerous!
小心!危险!
54、We are closing the station now.车站暂时关闭。