礼仪口译_口译礼仪
礼仪口译由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“口译礼仪”。
您一定是我们期盼已久的客人。
You must be our long-expected guest 对不起,还没有请教您的尊姓大名呢。
Excuse me, but I haven’t had the honor of knowing you.很高兴与您结识
I’m delighted/pleased to make your acquaintance.欢迎欢迎,您一路辛苦了。
Welcome to… Did you have a nice trip?/ How was the journey? 坐这么长时间的飞机,您累吗? How are you after such a long flight? 谢谢专程来接我。
Thank you for coming all the way to meet me.不用谢,这是我们应该做的。
Please don’t mention it.It is my pleasure.寒暄
The usual exchange of greetings 我们又见面了
Small world, isn’t it? 久仰久仰
I have long been looking forward to meeting you/ I have long desired to meet you.久违久违
I haven’t seen you for a long time./ It’s been such a long time since we met last.久闻大名
I have long heard of you.您先请 After you.您慢走 Take care 尝尝北京烤鸭
Help yourself to /Try some roast Peking duck.请别客气
Make yourself at home 菜不好,请多多包涵
Hope you’ve enjoyed yourself/the dinner 您过奖了
Thank you.You flattered me.哪里哪里
I’m glad to hear that.惭愧惭愧
It’s very kind of you to say so.请多提宝贵意见
I would appreciate your comments./your comments and suggestions are most welcome.请多多批评指正I would appreciate it if you could offer your advice.您在生活和工作中若有不尽人意之处,请立即与我联系
If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, please don’t hesitate to let me know.Feel free to 我很乐意为您排忧解难
I will be glad to help you out.Be ready to 希望您喜欢这里的生活
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.Have fun, have a good time Wish you a happy stay in Zhenjiang 希望你参观一切顺利
Wish you all the best in your visit/tour.祝您访问圆满成功
Wish your visit a complete succe.纪念
to commemorate, in commemoration of, to observe 庆祝 to celebrate, to observe, in celebration of
致欢迎词
deliver/make a welcoming/closing/opening speech/addre---speech of welcome 告别辞 farewell speech/addre 宣布。。开幕Declare… open/declare the commencement of… 宣布。。闭幕Declare the conclusion/closing of
出席宴会的贵宾有: it is my pleasure to introduce the honored guests attending the banquet…
各位领导,贵宾们,女士们,先生们,同志们,朋友们
Honorable leaders, distinguished guests, dear comrades and friends, ladies and gentlemen: 阁下
Your/His/Her Excellency Mr.…
殿下 Your /His/Her Royal Highne Prince/Prince… 陛下 Your/His/Her Majesty 尊敬的首相。。亲王殿下Respected Mr.Prime Minister, Your Highne Prince…
敬爱的。。阁下
Your Excellency respected …。。总理阁下和夫人Mr.Prime Minister and Mrs.。。国王和王后陛下 Their Majesties King … and the queen 至此。。之际
On the occasion of 我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好的祝愿
I would like to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people and in my own name, our cordial greetings and best wishes to your people.中国有句古话:有朋自远方来不亦说乎?
There is an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure /joy to have friends coming from afar?”/As a chinese saying goes, nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.我非常愉快地。。
It is with great pleasure that I … I have the great pleasure to 我为能。。而深感愉快
It gives me great pleasure to …
我很荣幸地代表中国政府和人民向。。代表团表示热烈的欢迎。
I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, a warm welcome to the … delegation.请允许我向远道而来的贵宾们表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候
Please allow me to extend our warm welcome and cordial greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.我们为能接待如此杰出的政界领导人而深感骄傲和荣幸。
We are very proud and honored to receive such a group of distinguished political leaders.对我本人来说,这是一个非常愉快和令人难忘的机会。
This is a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally.这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结交新朋友
It provides me with an excellent opportunity of meet old friends and make new ones.今天晚上,我能够参加为。。举办的宴会而感到十分高兴和荣幸
I am very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet in honor of… 今天,我们怀着极为兴奋的心情,在这里聚会,欢迎。。We are gathered here today with great elation to welcome… 今天晚上,我们在这里设宴欢迎应。。邀请前来我国访问的。。阁下和。。的其他贵宾们,感到十分荣幸和快慰。We are very much honored and pleased to give a banquet this evening in honor of Your Excellency… and other distinguished guests who have come all the way to visit China at the invitation of …
今天我们在这里机会隆重纪念。。周年。
Today we meet here today to solemnly commemorate/observe the … anniversary of… 你们的光临,增加了我们节日的欢乐 Your presence adds much to your festive joy.怀着十分兴奋和愉快的心情 With great elation and pleasure With the same eagerne 承蒙、应。。的邀请
At the gracious invitation of… 怀着对贵国人民的深厚感情
With profound and amicable sentiments for your people 作为贵国人民的友好使者
As an envoy of friendship of your people
远隔重洋to be separated by the vast ocean/a long distance/to be far away from each other
From a distant land 来自大洋彼岸的朋友 friends from the other side of the Pacific Ocean
随团来访的商界朋友们 Friends from the busine community accompanying the delegation
请允许我邀请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两国的友谊和合作干杯May I ask you to join me in a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two countries? 为。。大使阁下和夫人的健康干杯
To the health of His Excellency the Ambaador and Mme… 珍惜与。。的传统友谊
To cherish one’s traditional friendshipwith 向。。转达中国人民的诚挚问候和良好祝愿
To convey the cordial greetings and best wishes of the Chinese people to…
很荣幸答谢您给予我们的热情招待
To have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception 我愿藉此机会感谢。。的热情好客和周到安排
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank …for the warm hospitality and thoughtful arrangements 东道主的热情好客将永远留在我的记忆中
The generous/gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever.这些良好的印象将永远珍藏在我们美好的记忆中
These fine impreions will remain forever in our most cherished memories 对贵国政府在我们逗留期间给予我们的体贴入微的关照,千言万语道不尽我们的感激之情
No words can fully expre/convey our gratitude to you and your government for the great kindne and consideration you have given us during our stay here.我谨向您表示衷心的感谢
I would like to expre my heartfelt thanks to you 我期待在不远的将来访问贵国
I am looking forward to visiting your country in the near future 邀请您在您方便的时候来中国访问
To invite you to visit China at your convenience 回顾过去looking back, in retrospect
展望未来 looking ahead, looking into the future
最后in conclusion;in closing;finally;before I conclude 提议祝酒Propose a toast to 我的发言到此结束,谢谢各位
And that concludes my speech/I’d like to conclude my speech.Thank you for your attention
在热情友好的氛围中in a cordial and friendly atmosphere 在认真坦率的气氛中in an earnest and frank atmosphere 结出了丰硕的成果to have borne rich fruits 就要结束在我国的友好访问
To be about to conclude one’s friendly visit in our country 到机场、车站送人 to see sb off at the airport /railway station 今天我们怀着无限惜别的心情,欢送…
With great reluctance, we bid farewell today to… 在这临别之际,我们有一种恋恋不舍之情
We feel reluctant to leave you at this moment of parting 谢谢您在百忙之中。。thank you so much for …in spite of your busy /tight schedule 不用谢,这是我们应该做的,还做得不够
It’s our pleasure.And a lot of things might have done better.I’m glad that you have enjoyed…
增进我们彼此之间的理解和友谊
To increase/strengthen/promote/expand your mutual understanding and frienship 促进我们之间的友好合作关系
Promote/facilitate/enhance/strengthen/advance our friendly relations of cooperation 符合我们两国人民的共同友谊
Accord with/agree with/conform to /meet the common interest of your two peoples 小小意思,不成敬意
This is a token of our appreciation 欢迎再来
Do come again 祝旅途愉快
I wish you a pleasant journey.Have a nice trip 一路平安 Bon Voyage!Have a good flight.I wish you a pleasant journey.