不为人知的英语表达_英语的不同表达方法
不为人知的英语表达由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“英语的不同表达方法”。
1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩)
2. How do I addre you?(我怎么称呼你)
3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
7. Far from it.(一点也不。)
8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
9. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
11. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
13. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
14. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
17. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
18. Don't beat around the bu**.(别拐弯抹角了。)
19. **'s up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
21. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
22. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
23. You bet!(当然!)
24. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
26. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
29. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
30. You're the bo.(听你的。)
31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
32. Over my dead body!(休想)
33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}
37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
41. Just to be on the safe side.(为了安全起见。)
42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
45. That's really something.(真了不起。)
46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
49. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
50. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
52. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
54. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
55. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
56. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)
57. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
58. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
59. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
60. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌)
61. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
62. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)
63. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
64. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)
65. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
66. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
67. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
69. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
70. You have my word.(我保证。)
71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)
72. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
73. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
74. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
75. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
76. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
77. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
78. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
79. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
80. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
81. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
82. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)
83. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)
84. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)
85. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)
86. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)
87. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤.)
God works.上帝的安排。
Not so bad.不错。
No way!不可能!
Don't flatter me.过奖了。
Hope so.希望如此。
Go down to busine.言归正传。
I'm not going.我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care.我不在乎。
None of my busine.不关我事。
It doesn't work.不管用。
Your are welcome.你太客气了。
It is a long story.一言难尽。
Between us.你知,我知。
Sure thin!當然!
Talk truly.有话直说。
I'm going to go.我這就去。
Never mind.不要緊。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Come on, be reasonable.嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so.未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong.别误会我。
You bet!一定,当然!
It's up to you.由你决定。
The line is engaged.占线。
My hands are full right now.我现在很忙。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't.我恐怕不能。
How big of you!你真棒!
Poor thing!真可怜!
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it.别太过分了。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕
Follow my nose.凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate!小气鬼!Come seat here.来这边坐。Dinner is on me.晚饭我请。You ask for it!活该!You don't say!真想不到!Get out of here!滚出去!How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。Don't mention it.没关系,别客气。It is not a big deal!没什么了不起!thousand times no!绝对办不到!Who knows!天晓得!Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。Don't let me down.别让我失望。It is urgent.有急事。Can I have this.可以给我这个吗?It doesn't take much of you time.这不花你好多时间。Drop it!停止!Bottle it!閉嘴!There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。Easy does it.慢慢来。Don't push me.别逼我。Come on!快点,振作起来!What is the fu? 吵什么?Still up? 还没睡呀?It doesn't make any differences.没关系。It is a deal!一言为定!Take a seat!请坐!Here ye!说得对!It can be a killer.这是个伤脑筋的问题。Don't take ill of me.别生我气。It's up in the air.尚未确定。I am all ears.我洗耳恭听。Right over there.就在那里。Get an eyeful.看个够。Here we are!我们到了!I lost my way.我迷路了Say hello to everybody for me.替我向大家问好。Not precisely!不见得,不一定!That is unfair.这不公平!We have no way out.我们没办法。That is great!太棒了!You are welcome!别客气!I'm bored to death.我无聊死了。Bottoms up!干杯!Big mouth!多嘴驴!
Can-do.能人。
Don't play poum!別裝蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes.他既不喝酒也不抽煙。Make it up!不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth.注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Good luck!祝你好运!
Make it.达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you.再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?It is raining.要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop.非常寂静。
Don't get loaded.别喝醉了。
Stay away from him.别*近他。
Don't get high hat.别摆架子。
That rings a bell.听起来耳熟。
Play hooky.旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house.我当家。Get cold feet.害怕做某事。
Good for you!好得很!
Go ahead.继续。
Help me out.帮帮我。
Let's bag it.先把它搁一边。
Lose head.丧失理智。
He is the pain on neck.他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
Don't make up a story.不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.小别胜新婚。She make a me of things.她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。He has a quick eye.他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze.闲谈。
Tell me when!随时奉陪!
It is a small world!世界真是小!
Not at all.根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear.让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see.等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?Hang on!抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone.别理我。
Chin up.不气,振作些。
You never know.世事难料。
I stay at home a lot.我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes.他马上会过来。
I'm not in a good mood.没有心情(做某事)。He is a fast talker.他是个吹牛大王。Darling!亲爱的!She is still mad at me.她还在生我的气。I'll get even with him one day.我总有一天跟他扯平 Hit the ceiling.大发雷霆。She's got quite a wad.她身怀巨款。I don't have anywhere to be.没地方可去。I'm dying to see you.我很想见你。I swear by the god.我对天发誓。Nothing tricky.别耍花招。You might at least apologize.你顶多道个歉就得了。Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。None of you keyhole.不准偷看。You don't seem to be quite yourself today.你今天看起来不大对劲。Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗? What is your major? 你学什么专业? My girlfriend and I broke up.我和我的女朋友吹了。It was something that happens once in the blue moon.这是千载难逢的事。I'll kick you out.我将炒你鱿鱼。I have to be late and keep my date waiting.我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。He neither drinks nor smokes.他既不喝酒也不抽烟。He pushes his luck.他太贪心了。Nuts!呸;胡说;混蛋!I can't make both ends meet.我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。It is of high quality.它质量上乘。Dead end.死胡同。Would you mind making le noise.能不能小 声点