接待英语_英语接待

2020-02-27 其他范文 下载本文

接待英语由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“英语接待”。

1.Excuse me.Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

2.Yes,I am.And you must be Mr.Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

3.Pardon me.Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

4.I'm Dennis.I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

5.I'm Donald.We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

6.I'm Edwin.I'll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

8.It was quite good.But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。

9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?

10.Not really,I'm afraid.We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?

12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

13.Mr.Wagner,do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

14.No,I don't.Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?

15.I don't think so.I know several convenient hotels.Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

16.I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

17.We've booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

18.Let's go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。

19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 从此地去台北要很久吗?

20.It's about an hour.大概要一个小时。

21.We'll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。

22.There's a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。

23.I've brought my car,so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

24.You must be hungry.Shall we get something to eat? 你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

25.That sounds good.Let's get something at the hotel restaurant.I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

26.Would you like to have some dinner?你想吃饭吗?

27.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?

28.Can I take you out to dinner? It“ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

29.If you're hungry,we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗?

31.Yes.It was delicious.是的,味道很好。

32.Good.Let's go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。

33.How is your room? 你的房间怎样?

34.Did you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好吗?

35.Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

36.We'll start with an orientation video.It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

37.The tour will take about an hour and a half.We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

38.Our new product line has been very succeful.We've expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

39.I'd like to introduce you to our company.Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories? 你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

42.Yes,our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

43.I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。

45.It's the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新型的。

46.We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit? 请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

48.I'm afraid I don't know.Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

49.I'm not really sure about that.Mr.Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

50.Let me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问经理好了。

51.I'm not familiar with that part.Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。

52.Yes,I'd like to know your daily production.是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。

53.Is there anything you”d like to know?你想知道什么?

54.Is there anything I can explain fully?有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?

55.What did you think of our factories?你认为我们的工厂怎样?

56.I was impreed very much.我有深刻的印象。

57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

接待外贸客人时的实用英语

A: Good morning.I have an appointment with Mr.Smith at 9 o'clock.I'm very sorry I'm late.I was caught in traffic.早上好,我和Smith先生在9点钟有一个约会。对不起,我迟到了,我碰到交通堵塞。

B: That's all right.Would you please go up to his office? It's Room No.8 on the sixth floor.Mr.Smith is expecting you.没关系,请到他的办公室去,好吗?他的办公室在6楼8号房间。Smith先生正在等你。

A: Room 8, sixth floor?

是6楼8号房间吗?

B: Yes.The elevator is over there.是的,电梯在那儿。

接待客人(2)

A: Good morning.Is this Mr.Brown's office?

早上好!是Brown先生的办公室吗?

B: Yes, that's right.Can I help you?

是的,我能帮你忙吗?

A: I have an appointment with Mr.Brown at 10 o'clock.我和Brown先生在10点钟有一个约会。

B: Your name, please, Sir?

请问先生您的名字?

A: Mark Clark.Mark Clark。

B: Just a moment.Oh, yes, Mr.Clark from Universal Trade Corporation.Would you please take a seat, Mr.Clark? I'll tell Mr.Brown you are here.等一下,对了,是环球贸易公司的Clark先生吧。先生请坐,我会告诉Brown先生您已经来了。

A: Thank you.谢谢!

B:(To Mr.Brown on his extension)Hello, Mr.Brown, Mr.Clark is here for your 10 o'clock appointment… OK.(To Mr.Clark)Mr.Brown will come down to see you in a minute, Mr.Clark.(打Brown先生的分机)喂,Brown先生,Clark先生已经来这里了,他跟您10点有约会…好的,(对Clark先生说)Clark先生,Brown先生马上就下来见你。

A: Thank you very much.非常感谢。

B: You're welcome.别客气。

接待客人(3)

A: Good morning, sir.Can I help you?

早上好,先生。我能帮您吗?

B: Yes, I'd like to see your manager.Here's my card.我想见经理,这是我的名片。

A: Thank you.Mr.Martin.Do you have an appointment?

谢谢,Martin先生。您有预约吗?

B: No, I'm afraid I don't.Is it poible to see him now?

没有,现在可以见他吗?

A: I'm afraid my bo is busy at the moment.Would you mind waiting?

恐怕老板现在很忙。您介意等一等吗?

B: How long, Please?

请问要多长时间?

A: About half an hour.大概半小时。

B: That's too bad.I can't wait that long.I have another appointment at ten.太糟榚了,我不能等那么长,我10点钟有另外一个约会。

A: Can the Aistant Manager meet you instead?

可以让经理助理见您吗?

B: No, I have discued the details about sales of our new product with him over the phone yesterday.I don't think anyone else would know about the matter.不行,昨天我和他在电话上谈了关于购买我们产品的细节。我认为其他人不知道这事。

A: Do you want to make another appointment?

您想另外预约吗?

B: Yes, I suppose that's the best thing I can do now.I'll be here on Thursday morning,10 o'clock.Is that all right?

是的,我想只能这么做了。星期四早上我会到这里,10点钟,可以吗?

A: Yes, I'll make a note of that and ask my bo to confirm.好的,我把它记下来,再让我老板确认。

B: Thank you.谢谢!

A: I'm sorry about the confusion, but I'll see you on Thursday.给你添麻烦了,星期四再见。

B: See you.再见。

接待客人(4)

A: Good morning, I'm Mark from ABC Company.I have an appointment with Mr.Smith.早上好,我是ABC公司的Mark.我和Smith先生有约会。

B: Sorry, Mr.Smith is out right now?

对不起,Smith先生现在出去了。

A: Really? I called him yesterday and confirmed our appointment.真的?我昨天给他打过电话,确认了我们的约会。

B: I'm afraid I don't know anything about it, Mr.Mark.Mr.Smith didn't mention it to me.Mark先生我不太清楚这件事,Smith先生没跟我提起过。

A: Would you call Mr.Smith to confirm for me?

可以请你给Smith先生打电话确认一下吗?

B: Sure.(Call Mr.Smith)Mr.Smith, Mr.Mark from ABC Company is here to see you.He said he had an appointment with you.Yes, … OK… I'll do it right now.(To Mr.Mark)Mr.Mark, Mr.Smith wants to talk to you.好的。(打电话给Smith先生)Smith先生,ABC公司的Mark先生来见您了。他说他跟您 约过了,好的,… 行… 我马上办。(对Mark先生)Mark先生,Smith先生想跟你说话。

C: Mr.Mark.I'm very sorry.I had some urgent busine to deal with and now I'm on my way back to the office.I'll be there in about 20 minutes.Would you mind waiting for me?

Mark先生,非常抱歉。我有一些急事要处理,现在正在回办公室的路上。20分钟后会到。

您介意等我一下吗?

A: OK, I'll wait until you come.好的,我等你回来。

“I''d like to make an appointment with Mr.Lee.”(我想和李先生约见一次。)

“I will arrange everything.”(我会安排一切。)

“I''m sorry.It's my fault.”(对不起,是我的错。)

I have a complaint to make.“(我有怨言。)

”We have a pamphlet in English.“(我们有英文的小册子。)

”How about a break?“(休息一下如何?)

You can use our office equipment if neceary.”(如果必要的话,您可以使用我们的办公室设备。)

“What is your opinion?”(你的意见是?)或“I''d like to hear your ideas about the problem.”(我想听听你对这个问题的看法。)

“What seems to be the trouble?”(有什么困难吗?)或问一句“Is there something that needs our attention?” 有什么需要我们注意的吗?)

“Please tell me about it”(请告诉我这件事的情况。)或“I''m sorry for my error and aure you I will take great care in performing the work”(我为我的错误感到抱歉,并向您保证,我会尽全力处理此事。)“We'll send you a replacement right away.”(我们会立即寄给您一批替换品。)

“Is this what we decided? ”(这是我们说定的吗?)

“I'll have to return this contract to you unsigned.”(我得将这份合约退还给你,不能签名。)

“Would you mind repeating it?”(您介意再讲一遍吗?):“

Could you explain it more precisely?”(您能解释得更明白一点吗?)

“Is it important that …?”(…是不是对您很重要?)或“Is it helpful if …?”(如果…是不是对你有帮助?):“The best compromise we can make is … ”(我们所能做的最好的折衷办法是…)

Please let me think it over.“(请让我考虑一下。)或”Would it be all right to give you an answer tomorrow?“(明天再答复您行吗?)

”Hare you decided?“(你决定了没有?)

”Let's have the agreed items recorded.“ 我们声达成协议的项目记录下来。)

I'll have my secretary type the contract for you to sign at once,then I'll drive you to the airport for your flight at 7:00.”(我会让我的秘书立刻将合同打好给您签名,然后,我开车送您去机场搭七点钟的飞机。)

“I'm glad to have met you,Mr.Lee.”(李先生,很高兴认识您。)

You can ask me any question.“

”I know you are good at handling difficult situations,and I believe I can count on you.“(我知道你擅于处理棘手问题,并相信我可以依赖您。)

I believe our experts can give you helpful advice for the problem in your company.”(我相信我们的专家能提供对贵公司问题有帮助的建议。)

“Bad news,I'm afraid”(恐怕是坏消息喔。)“Unle you order in February,we won't be able to deliver in April.”(“The Special price will be effective until May 30.”(特价的有效期限到五月三十日。)

Your views regarding management differ mine.“(您的经营观点和我的不同。)

”Someone must have given you wrong information.“(一定是有人把错误的情报给了你。)

1、在说英语的国家,cutlery是指刀,叉和勺子(也就是进餐时用的器具)。人们经常会搞不清到底该用哪种餐具来吃哪道菜。基本的规则是从外到里(从离盘子最远的地方开始)。

”Thank you,but I really couldn't eat another bite“(谢谢,但是我真得吃不下了)

:”What a delicious meal!Thank you so much、“,以此表达你的谢意。

”Please pa the.."

《接待英语.docx》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
接待英语
点击下载文档
相关专题 英语接待 英语 英语接待 英语
[其他范文]相关推荐
    [其他范文]热门文章
      下载全文