银行兑换比率英语_银行常用英语口语
银行兑换比率英语由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“银行常用英语口语”。
银行兑换比率英语
Bank clerk:May I help you?
请问有什么可以帮助您的?
Terry:Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here?
是的,我能在这儿兑换我的旅行支票吗?
Bank clerk:Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you.当然啦,我们很高兴能为您兑换。
Terry:What's the cashing rate?
兑换的比率是多少?
Bank clerk:Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left.We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.比率都列在左边的电子榜上。我们是以现在旅行支票的买入比率兑换。
Terry:Oh, I see.How much it the service charge?
哦,我知道了。那服务费是多少?
Bank clerk:The service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.服务费是支票总额的1%。
Terry:Well, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each.好的,我想换四张100美元的旅行支票。
Bank clerk:Would you please countersign them here?
您能在这儿复签一下吗?
Terry:OK, there you are.好的,签好了。
Bank clerk:And your paport please.您的护照?
Terry:Oh, I forgot to bring it.It is in my hotel room.哦,我忘带了。它在我的旅馆房间里。
Bank clerk:Sorry, sir.We can't cash the checks for you without your paport.对不起,先生。没有护照我们不能为您兑换。
Terry:Well, thanks.I will come again this afternoon, then.谢谢,那我下午再来。