英剧常用句子_常用英文句子大全
英剧常用句子由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“常用英文句子大全”。
I have had a very harrowing time.我曾经有极其悲痛的过去。
Nothing springs to my mind.我脑袋里面啥都没想。
Bang to rights.一目了然。
You are under arrest.你们被逮捕了。
I’ll keep you company.我会陪着你。
You looks like a bit of fan.看来你有点迷上了哦。
The higher stakes, the more he likes it.赌注越大他越喜欢。
He’s making it all up as he goes along.他看起来像是走一步算一步。You can’t second-gue him.你很难揣测他。
No gain without pain.没有付出就没有收获。
As you can see they are virtually identical.你看到这些证据确凿。
All very hush-hush things.都是很保密的事情哦。
It’s a little sideline.这只是一点副业。
I would much rather you focus the job in hand.我更希望你专注你手里的东西。Premium phone line.优质电话。
Not quite.不对。(委婉的说法.)
That’s worth a lot.感谢语。
It’s once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.这是一生一次的机会。
You are catching up on old times.你们在重温过往?
I think you’re outstay your welcome.我想你得寸进尺了。
Mind you.提醒你。
Good of you to fit me into your busy schedule.谢谢你百忙之中抽空见我。I’d have bottle to do what you’re doing.我觉得应该阻止你做这事。
Put this way.这样说吧。
The thought had croed my mind.我有过这想法。
Although the joker could turn out to be the ace in the pack.就算最差的牌技师也能翻身。
I wouldn’t have thought you and he moved in the same circles.我本来不相信他和你一个圈子里的。
Catch you later.等会见。
So either he’s worth a few quid or he’s planning not to play.所以要么他油水很足要么他不会给一分钱。
It’s payback time.是偿还的时候了。
My patient is wearing thin.我的耐心差不多到头了。
Be very careful choosing the next words that come out of your mouth.下次说话小心要经过大脑。
You’d better get more organized.你应该更有条理些。
Thank you for squeezing me in such a time.谢谢你挤出时间给我。
I’m bound to grand it.我一定满足。
Greatne achieve through excellence.卓越创造成就。
A heartbeat time 一瞬间
So something must tipped him off.他肯定得到了某种信息。
We just waiting with bated breath to see what you can do around here.我们对你屏息以待。
That won’t get her a look in.那不够她看得。
Make your wander why we bother.想想我们为啥在忙?
Where’s the gratitude? 感激在哪里?
Dream on.继续做梦吧。
Women are powerle to resist me.女人无法抵挡我。
Women are your kryptonite.女人是你的克星。
But choosy ain’t get you nowhere.不过挑剔也没有什么不好!
They are setting me up.他们算计我!
On what grounds?出于哪方面?
My cover’s blown.我的身份暴露了。
Shape future of busine.塑造未来为…
Maively influential.巨大的影响力。
Let’s take the weight off.我们先把东西放下。
Try to ditch me.试着坑我。
The thought hadn’t even cro my mind.我脑子里面还没什么想法哩。You just look after your end.你照顾好自己就行了。
Chill out.安静。
Chill hard.放轻松。
Security system’sdue for it’s quarterly service.安全系统根据季度更换。CCTV 闭路电视
Get over it.He’s just saving his skin.算了吧,他只是想保住面子。
Watch my lips.We stick together.You got it? 看着我。我们在一起。知道了? Take wild gue.胡乱猜吧。
Somehow I doubt.我有点怀疑。
That is spot on.那是即兴(作品)。
He’s very up and down.他和很随性。
Not the bear hug.别熊抱我。
I’ll let you in on a little secret.我告诉你一个小秘密。
Let sb in on sth是让某人知晓某个秘密的意思,如let me in on your tricks.A common misconception.一个普遍的认识错误。
I think I will tag along for the ride.我想我会尾随其后的。
What goes around comes around.说什么来什么。
You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on court.米兰达。You have to speculate to accumulate.你不得不精打细算。
There’s nothing quite like getting even.没有什么比找平衡更爽的了。He’s just got some cold feet.他只是有点担心。
None taken.别在意。
I’m just not your type.我并不适合你。
Let retrace our steps.我们沿原路返回。
Silence is golden.沉默是金。
It’s more than a person favor.不单是私人的帮忙。
Earn commiion on my sales 在销售上获得授权。
I’m absolutely crystal clear on this.我再清楚也不过了。
Money laundering 洗钱
It’s be quite a coup for you.对你来说是一笔好生意。
It’s wipe out our working capital 那把我们的运作资金都抹了。
He hasn’t been able to track it down.他没法找到。
Know its whereabouts 知道它的所在Extremely so.绝对是。
A world renown collection 世界声誉的收集
A little trust(encouragement)goes a long way.信任使大家走的更远。It’s all a matter of principle.这是原则性的事。
I’m entitled to my say.我有资格说话。
It’s all our neck on the line and I, for one ,like to know the people I’m working with.这是命悬一线的事而且我,首要的是,想了解和自己一起工作的人。
Not a very nice man by any criteria you choose to apply.不管用什么评定标准都不能算是个好人。
Born in xx, resides in xx.在哪个国家出生,那个国家定居。
Good seeing you.见到你真好。
See you around.回头见。
I was scraping around for years.我摸爬滚打多年了。
You were that good? 你有那么好?
Strictly cash!只能现金。
Stick it on the slate.赊账!
Don’t give a suck a even break.心狠手辣。
My precious.我的宝贝。
Father figure 父亲的形象
It’s ok to grievebut don’t shut us out.伤心没关系但别把我们拒之门外。There is nothing to be scare of.We are all in this together.To the end.没什么好怕的。我们在一起。到最后。
With my last ounce of strength 用我最后一点力气
I want to say this to you in private.我想跟你私下谈。
I respect that more than you’ll ever know.我远比你想象中尊崇它。
There’s a lot of me in you.我身上有很多地方和你相似。
Don’t give me that.别来这一套。
Nothing a good supper won’t cure.一段好的盛宴能治好一切。
Every one has got attached with that boy.每个人都对那个孩子有所眷恋。All of this is against the regulation.这些都是违反规则的。
I have a cure of your misery.我有办法治愈你的伤痛。
So long as you remember this is a non-fly zone.只要你记得这不是你乱来的地方。
Bravo!好极了!
I’m not in the mood for start again.我没有心思再开始了。
Take it or leave it.要还是不要。
Your commander in chief has iued a direct order.你顶头上司下命令了。It’s not doing you any good pacing up and down here.在这里磨蹭没什么好处。Laugh at his jokes, drink his drinks.一切顺着他。
The time is of eence.时间才是关键问题。
It’s beyond doubt as it can be.那个丝毫不用怀疑。
You are in the driving seat.你才是主导。
On second thoughts, 另一种想法…
We are wrestling a very tight budget.我们的预算很紧张。
You would think we have money to burn.But it’s not.你以为我们是来烧钱的。事实上不是。
They are a chip off the old block.他们像是一个模子刻出来的。
What are you doing out here on your lonesome? 你无聊的时候做什么? It haunts me.那事我萦绕心头。
It helps monkey know who hunters are.这样才能有的放矢。
Don’t tell me you’ve lost your nerve.不要告诉我你失去魄力了。
How else are we get the capital? 那我们还能怎样拿到钱?
Crooks with pens in their pockets.一群衣冠禽兽。
Where is your pride?你的尊严哪去了?
He’s a regular guy.他是个循规蹈矩的人。
It has nothing to do with me.那对我没用。
I just want to carve a life on my own terms.我只想做自己。
A rose in a bed of thorns.虎落平阳啊。
It’s “satisfactory deferment”.那是“权宜之计”。
It doesn’t alter the fact.那并不改变事实。
It’s truly universally acknowledged, 一条举世公认的真理…
I have some favors to ask you.我要你帮我一个帮。
It’s my treat./ It’s on me./ Be my guest.我请客。
I beat you fair and square.我堂堂正正的击败你。
I screwed.我搞砸了。
Well, enjoy rest of the interview.享受接下来的面试。
In that case… 那样的话
In actual fact 实际上
It’s perfectly feasible.这是完全可行的。
Pretty much.远远不止。
You’ll know him soon enough.你很快就了解他了。
I’m not trying to pull you.我不是想泡你。
He bottle it.他忍住了。
See what you want, grab it by the balls.看见你要什么,一定牢牢装在手心里。That’s wrinklies for you.那对你可真麻烦。
It’s all about staying one step ahead of the competition.都是关于如何在竞争中领先一步的。
Is that so? 是那样吗?
There you go.你做的好!
You’ve got to convince him that you’re like-minded, like two peas in a pod.你要说服他跟你志趣相投,就像豆瓣中的豆子一样。