酒店英语口语_酒店综合英语口语

2020-02-28 其他范文 下载本文

酒店英语口语由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“酒店综合英语口语”。

Chamber service

A: Good morning.Morre Hotel.At your service.早上好。这里是摩尔酒店,竭诚为您服务。

B: good morning!I'd like to make a reservation, please.Do you have any rooms available for the next week?

早上好。我想要预定一个房间。你们有下周的空房吗?

A: All right.Single-room or double-room?

有的。请问要单人间还是双人间。

B: Double-room, please.It's for an American couple.双人间。我是为一对美国夫妇预定的。

A: Hold on, please.Let me check the bookings.Yes, we have double-rooms available.What kind of room would you like, sir?

请稍等。让我查一下房间的预定情况。是的,我们有剩余的双人间。请问您要什么样的房间? B: I'd like a room with a nice view, please.我想要一个带漂亮风景的房间。

A: We have a nice garden-view room.我们有一个带漂亮花园风景的房间。

B: Good.I'll take that one.Is there a bar in your hotel?

好的。我就要那一间了。酒店里有酒吧吗?

A: Yes, sir.And there is also a party going on each Saturday night in the bar till next morning.有的。每周六晚上酒吧里都会有晚会,而且会一直持续到第二天早上。

B: Party all night? Hotel California? No kidding.Anyway, what's the room charge?

整晚的晚会。《加州旅馆》吗?别开玩笑了。不管怎样,房间收费标准是怎样的? A: 888 Yuan per night.With breakfast.“Northern Star” buffet!What's there arriving time?每晚888元。带早餐。早餐叫“北极星”自助餐。他们什么时候到?

B: They turn up around 4p.m.next Monday, and they check out on next Sunday.他们下周一下午4点左右入住,下周日离开。

A: I see.May I have your name and phone number?

知道了。可以留一下您的名字和电话号码吗?

B: Yes.67101213.Benjamin.好的。67101213。本杰明。

Room service

A: Good evening, madam and sir.May I do the turn down service for you now?晚上好女士和先生。我现在可以为你做开夜床服务吗?

B: Oh, thank you.But you see we are having some friends here.We're going to have a small party here in the room.Could you come back in three hours?噢,谢谢。但是我的一些朋友马上会到。我们准备举办一个小聚会。您可以三个小时之后再来吗?

A: Certainly, madam.I'll let the overnight staff know.They will come then.好的,女士。我会让上通宵班的同事知道。他们到时候会来。

B: That's fine.Well, our friends seem to be a little late.Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? I've just taken a bath and it is quite a me now.Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.好的。哦。我的朋友可能要晚到了,你可以帮我收拾一下洗浴间吗?我刚刚洗澡了浴室显得有点乱。另外,请帮我拿一瓶纯净水过来。

A: Yes, I’ll bring in some fresh towels together with the drinking water.好的女士,我马上哪一些干净的毛巾和饮用水过来。

B: OK.好的A: May I turn on the lights for you?

我可以为您开灯吗?

B: Yes, please.I'd like to do some reading while waiting.好的我需要写字及阅读。

A: Yes, sir.Is there anything I can do for you?

好的先生,还有什么可以帮到您的吗?

B: No more.You're a smart girl/boy indeed.Thank you very much.没有了。你的确是一个好女孩/男孩,非常感谢你。

A: I'm always at your service.Goodbye, sir and madam, and a very pleasant night。我将一直为你们服务。拜拜女士先生,祝你们有个非常愉快的夜晚。

A: May I come in?

请问我可以进来吗?

B: Yes, please.可以。

A: When would you like me to do your room, sir?

您什么时候方便让我帮你打扫房间呢?

B: You can do it now if you like.I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came.But before you start, would you do this for me?

如果你方便你可以现在就打扫。你上来的时候我正准备下楼用早餐。但是在你开始之前能否帮我做点事情呢?

A: Yes, what is it?

好的。是什么事情呢?

B: I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.I need some hot water to wash down medicine after break-fast.我需要一壶热水。我需要在用完早餐之后用热水服药。

A: I'm sorry that your flask is empty.I'll go and get you another flask that's full at once.非常抱歉热水瓶是空的,我现在立即去拿一个装满热水的水瓶。

B: Thank you.谢谢

A: How may I help you?

我能您什麼忙?

B: This is room 123.I'm John Smith.我是123号房的约翰.史密斯。

A: Yes, sir?

什么事,先生?

B: I wonder if you could do me a favor.你们能帮我一个忙吗?

A: I'll be happy to, if I can, Mr.Smith.若能帮忙,我很乐意服务,史密斯先生。

B: Can you please give me a wake-up call at six, tomorrow morning?请在明天早上点钟打电话叫醒我,好吗?

A: I certainly can.当然可以。

B: Thank you.Do you provide breakfast that early?

谢谢。那么你们供应早餐吗?

A: Yes, sir.You can have your breakfast either in your room or at the breakfast buffet.是的,先生。您可以在您房间里吃早餐或在餐厅里吃自助式早餐。

B: Good.Another thing, I need an extra blanket for the night.好。还有一件事,今天晚上我需要多一条毛毯。

A: That's no problem, Mr.Smith.I'll send one up right away.没问题,史密斯先生。我马上送一条上去。

Laundry service

(Explaining How to Get the Service for laundry)

向客人解释如何享有洗衣服务

A:Room Attendant客房服务员

B:Guest 客人

A:Excuse me.Have you anylaundry(需要洗的衣服)?

The laundry man is here to collect it.打扰一下。请问您有需要洗的衣服吗?洗衣工将在这儿为你服务。

B:No, not now, thank you.哦。现在没有,多谢。

A:If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag.The laundry man comes over to(过来)collect it every morning.当您需要的时候请将衣物留在洗衣袋中,洗衣工会在每天早上过来收取。

B:Thank you.谢谢

A:Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes laundry,dry-cleaning or preing and also what time you want to get them back.当您需要衣物的湿洗,干洗机熨烫服务时请随时告知我们或者是填写洗衣,并告诉我们您需要取回衣物的时间。

B:I see.What if there is any laundry damage?

I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.好的,我想知道当出现衣物损坏贵酒店会如何处理呢?我想知道贵酒店是否有相关的政策去

处理。

A:In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry

在这种情况下,酒店当然需要赔偿。赔偿金额不超过烫洗费用的十倍。

B:That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.这样听起来是比较合理的,当然我希望是不会有任何损坏。

A:Don't worry, sir.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.不用担心,先生。洗衣部门有着非常丰富的经验。

B:All right.Thank you for your information.好的。感谢您带来的信息。

A:Not at all.不客气。

《酒店英语口语.docx》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
酒店英语口语
点击下载文档
相关专题 酒店综合英语口语 酒店 英语口语 酒店综合英语口语 酒店 英语口语
[其他范文]相关推荐
    [其他范文]热门文章
      下载全文