Englishlearning_englishlearning
Englishlearning由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“englishlearning”。
1.2.3.4.5.Aisle out of stock无现货的stock All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it.买什么没什么。I’m going home empty-handed.我要空着手回去了。There were some quality control iues at the company, so we’ve pulled all of their products from the shelves.他们的产品有质量问题,我们把他们公司的产品都下架了。
5.I'm there.意思是我正喜欢,正是我想要的,正合我意。
Stocker: Can I help you find something?
您找什么呢?
Meg: Yes, I’m looking for coffee.哦,我在找咖啡。
Stocker: That’s on aisle 3.Let me show you where it is.在三号走道。我指给你看。
Meg: Thanks.Hmm, I don’t see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.谢谢。我没看到我通常买的那个Jitters牌的。
Stocker: It looks like we’re out of stock.We should get another shipment next week.好像我们没货了。下周我们再进货。
Meg: Okay, I’ll check back.I’m also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didn’t see it in the soda aisle.好吧,我回头再来看。我还在找Fructose牌的苏打,但是我没找到卖苏打的走走道。Stocker: I’m afraid that’s been discontinued.Their parent company no longer makes soda.恐怕买不到了。他们的母公司不生产苏打了。
Meg: Really? I love Fructose soda.How about the Mushy brand bread? I didn’t see it when I checked the bread aisle.真的吗?我可喜欢Fructose苏打了。Mushy牌的面包有吗?我在面包走道没看到。Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand.There were
some quality control iues at the company, so we’ve pulled all of their products from the shelves.Can I help you find anything else?
我们不卖Mushy面包了。他们的产品有质量问题,我们把他们公司的产品都下架了。您还有其他需要的吗?
Meg: No, I gue I’ll just have to try some new brands.Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organicapples?
没了,我想我该试试新品牌了。哦,对了,你们有Worm的有机苹果吗?
Stocker: We normally do, but they’re out of season right now.We won’t have any until early summer.有,但是不是现在这个季节。初夏的时候才会有。
Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it.I gue I’m going home empty-handed.买什么没什么。看来我要空着手回去了。
Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.我们有卖巧克力饼和巧克力蛋糕。
Meg: I’m there!
对,我正想要呢!