电影《威廉和凯特》经典台词

2022-09-30 00:24:43 台词 下载本文

电影《威廉和凯特》经典台词

1. Lady-in-Waiting: Noo! Keep your legs firmly together. One must never allow ones legs to part even for a brief moment, as there is most likely a photographer with a long lens waiting to snap a picture of your undergarments. Assuming, of course, you wear undergarments. So many young girls these days seem to have no shame.

腿,并拢!一刻都不能分开,要想着随时随地会有人在等着偷拍你的内衣,我想你应该有穿内衣吧?现在的女孩子太不知羞耻了,很多都不穿内衣。

Kate: I can assure you I do wear undergarments.

这点我可以保证,我穿了内衣。

2. William: Did you always know what you wanted to do with your life?

你知道自己到底想要干什么吗?

Kate: Yes. When I was 5 years old, I wanted to be a train conductor, and then when I was 11, I wanted to be a professional football player.

5岁的时候我想当火车售票员,11岁的时候想当职业足球运动员。

William: And none of that worked out?

都没有实现,对吗?

Kate: Sadly, no. What about you?

很遗憾,都没有。那你呢?

William: My life was planned for me before I was even born.

我还没出生的'时候,我的人生就被定下来了。

小编注:最后一句台词很耳熟嘛……是不是在啥古装剧里也听到过……

3. Ian, a friend: Shes hot.

她(指凯特)真性感。

William: Shes hot.

她真性感。

Ian: Thats what I just said.

别重复我的话。

William: Well, its worth repeating.

这话值得再说一遍。

4. Olivia, a friend: “Why do they all keep staring at him?”

为什么大家都盯着他(指威廉)看?

Kates old boyfriend: “Theyre curious. Maybe hell drop his drawers and give us a royal moon.”

他们只是好奇而已。要是威廉的内裤掉了下来,我们就能看到皇家臀部了。

5. William: Class starts in half an hour.

再过半小时就要上课了。

Kate: No, ring them and have it changed.

打电话叫他们换时间。

William: I dont think theyll listen to me.

他们不会听我的。

Kate: They have to. Youre going to run the country one day.

他们必须听你的,你以后要统治这个国家呢。

6. William: I love you.

我爱你。

Kate: You do? I love you, too. I love private you, I love public you, and I love you that no one gets to see but me.

真的吗?我也爱你。我爱这个真实的你,也爱作为公众人物的你,更爱除了我没有别人见过的这个你。

7. Kate: “So whos your favorite artist?”

你最喜欢的艺术家是哪个?

William: “I like Monet and Cezanne. I like the way they play with light.”

我喜欢莫奈和塞尚,我喜欢他们捕捉光线的手法。

《电影《威廉和凯特》经典台词.docx》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
电影《威廉和凯特》经典台词
点击下载文档
相关专题
[台词]相关推荐
    [台词]热门文章
      下载全文