泰坦尼克号英文台词

2022-10-05 15:24:13 台词 下载本文

泰坦尼克号英文台词

导语:泰坦尼克号以1912年泰坦尼克号邮轮在其处女启航时触礁冰山而沉没的事件为背景,讲述了处于不同阶层的两个人穷画家杰克和贵族女露丝抛弃世俗的偏见坠入爱河,最终杰克把生命的机会让给了露丝的感人故事。下面小编分享泰坦尼克号的英文台词,欢迎参考!

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Rose: Hello, Jack. I changed my mind, Theysaid you might be up here.

露丝:你好,杰克,我改变主意了,听说你在这里。

Jack: Xu, Give me your hand. Now close youreyes, go on! Now step up. Now, hold on to the railing. keep your eyes closed.Dont peak.

杰克:把手给我,闭上眼,站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛,别偷看。

Rose: Im not.

露丝:我不看。

Jack: Step up onto the railing. Hold on,hold on. keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me?

杰克:站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛。你相信我吗?

Rosa: I trust you.

露丝:我相信你!

Jack: All right, open your eyes.

杰克:好了,睁开眼睛吧。

Rose: Im flying. Jack.

露丝:我在飞啊,杰克。

Jack guides Rose to the front of the ship,where he has her stand on the bow of the ship with her hands outstretched. Shefeels like she is flying. Jack puts her arms around her and they kiss for thefirst time.

杰克领着露丝来到船前,让她两臂伸开,站在船头。她感到自己飘飘欲飞,杰克抱住她,他

们第一次亲吻了起来。

The music plays:

乐声响起:

Every night in my dreams,

每天夜里在我的.梦里,

I see you, I feel you.

我看见你,感觉到你。

That is how I know you go on.

我知道你会勇往直前。

Far across the distance and spaces betweenus.

越过千山, 涉过万水,

You have come to show you go on.

你向我表明你会勇往直前。

Near, far, wherever you are,

无论是远是近,无论你在何方,

I believe that the heart does go on.

我相信爱心依旧。

Once more, you open the door,

你再次敞开心扉,

And youre here in my heart,

你就在我的心里,

And my heart will go on and on.

我的心依然如故。

Love can touch us one time and last for alifetime

爱触摸我们一次,将会持续一生,

And never let go till were gone.

直到永恒。

Love was when I loved you,

爱是深情,爱是执著。

One true time I hold to.

在我的生命中,

In my life well always go on.

我们总会勇往直前。

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Jack and Rose drift in the black water.Jack is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.

杰克和露丝漂浮在黑沉沉的水里,杰克紧紧抱着露丝躺在上面的那块木头。

Rose: Its getting quiet.

露丝:它安静下来了。

Jack: Its going to takeem a couple ofminutes to get the boats organized.. I dont know about you, but I intend towrite a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.

杰克:还有几分钟,他们就能把那些小船连接好……我不知道你,但我想给白星航运公司写一封言辞强烈的信投诉这件事。

Rose: I love you, Jack.

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

Jack: No... Dont you do that. Dont sayyour good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

杰克:别……别那样,不要说再见,还不是时候,你明白我的意思吗?

Rose: Im so cold.

露丝:我很冷。

Jack: Listen, Rose. Youre going to get outof here. Youre going to go on and youre going to make lots of babies andyoure going to watch them grow and youre going to die an old lady, warm inyour bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

杰克:听我说,露丝,你一定要脱险,你要活下去,你要生好多孩子,你要看着他们长大。等你老了,你会安息在温暖的床上,而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是像这样死去。你明白我的意思吗?

Rose: I cant feel my body.

露丝:我全身没有知觉了。

《泰坦尼克号英文台词.docx》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
泰坦尼克号英文台词
点击下载文档
相关专题
[台词]相关推荐
    [台词]热门文章
      下载全文