吸血鬼日记第一季全集剧本台词(英汉对照)_吸血鬼日记第一季剧本

2020-02-28 台词 下载本文

吸血鬼日记第一季全集剧本台词(英汉对照)由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“吸血鬼日记第一季剧本”。

过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着

For over a century I have lived in secret 藏身暗处

Hiding in the shadows 独自一人

Alone in the world.直到现在 Until now.我是个吸血鬼 I am a vampire.这就是我的故事

And this is my story.居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐 An hour's drive to hear that crap.根本都算不上是乐队

You know it wasn't even a band.一人抱一把吉他

A guy with a guitar.每人一小时

An hour each way.他没你说的那么差 He wasn't that bad.风格还挺像詹姆士·布朗特 He sounded like James Blunt.那有什么不好呢

What's wrong with that? 问题是已经有一个詹姆士·布朗特了 We already have a James Blunt.一个就够了

One's all we need.那你为什么还要来 So why did you come? 因为我爱你

Because I love you.答得不错

Nicely done.哪来这么大的雾

What's with all the fog? 刚才还没有的It'll clear in a second.小心

Watch out!你没事吧

Are you ok?!

我们撞到人了 上帝啊

We just hit someone!Ohmy god!快打电话叫救护车 Call for help.快接电话 快啊 Come on come on!千万别出人命啊 Please be alive!哦 上帝啊 Oh my god.这里没信号

There's no signal!达伦 Darren!达伦 Darren? 《吸血鬼日记》第一季 第一集 我不该回家来的I shouldn't have come home.我知道这很冒险 I know the risk.但我别无选择

But I had no choice.我必须去认识她

I have to know her.亲爱的日记 Dear diary 今天将会不同以往

Today will be different.必须要

It has to be.我会微笑 让别人相信

I will smile and it will be believable.告诉他们“我很好 谢谢关心” My smile was “I'm fine thank you.” “是的 我好多了” “Yes I feel much better.” 我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩

I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.我要重新开始 做不同的自己

I will start fresh be someone new.这是我能挺过去的唯一办法

It's the only way I'll make it through.吐司面包怎么样 我可以做

Toast.I can make toast.只要咖啡就行 珍娜姑妈

It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna.有咖啡吗

Is there coffee? 你们开学第一天

Your first day of school 我却毫无准备

And I'm totally unprepared.要午餐钱吗 Lunch money? 我不用了 I'm good.还有什么别的吗 Anything else? 一支两号铅笔 我还漏了什么没

A number two pencil? What am I miing? 你今天不是有个重要报告会吗

Don't you have a big presentation today? 我要和论文导师见面 就是现在I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now.糟糕 Crap!那走吧 我们自己能行 Then go.We'll be fine.你还好吧 You ok? 别这么跟我说 Don't start.祖母说我是个灵媒

So gram’s telling me I'm psychic.我们祖先就是从耶路撒冷来的 Our ancestors were from Salem 我知道 听起来有点不靠谱

Which isn't all that I know crazy 但是她不停地说啊说

But she's going on and on about it 我就在想 快让我离开这儿

And I'm like put this woman in a home already!但是我开始想

But then I started thinking 奥巴马和希斯·莱杰我都预言到了

I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger 而且我还认为佛罗里达将有大事发生

And I still think Florida will break off 今后就不再是度假胜地了

And turn into little resort islands.埃琳娜 Elena!注意力回到车里 Back in the car.我又犯病了 是吗

I did it again didn't I? 对不起 邦妮

I--I'm sorry Bonnie.你在跟我说

You were telling me that...我是个灵媒

That I'm psychic now.对 那么预言点什么

Right.Ok then predict something.关于我的 About me.我想想 I see...那是什么东西 What was that?!哦 上帝啊 Oh my god!埃琳娜 你没事吧 Elena are you ok? 没事 我很好

It's ok.I'm fine.好像是鸟之类的东西 不知从哪飞出来的It was like a bird or something.It came out of nowhere.说真的 看来我下半辈子都不想碰车了

Really I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.我预言今年是不得了的一年

I predict this year is going to be kick a.我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束

And I predict all the sad and dark times are over 你会过得快乐至极

And you are going to be beyond happy.房地产行业里男性匮乏

Major lack of male real estate.快看凯丽泳滩的浴帘

Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach.她看上去挺辣的She looks a hot 你还是以前那个“悲伤小姐”嘛

Can I still say “tranny me”? 不是 都已经过去了 No that's over.就该这样 找个男人 起个新绰号 Ahh find a man coin a phrase.又是忙碌的一年 It's a busy year.他恨我He hates me.那不是恨

That's not hate.是说“你甩了我 我不屑于表现出来” That's “you dumped me but I'm too cool to show it ”但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的热门歌曲“ ”But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits.“ 埃琳娜 我的天哪 Elena.Oh my god.你怎么样

How are you? 见到你真好

Oh it's so good to see you.她怎么样 她好吗

How is she? Is she good? 卡罗琳 我就站在这里 Caroline I'm right here.而且我很好 谢谢

And I'm fine.Thank you.真的吗 Really? 对 好多了

Yes.Much better.我的小可怜

Oh you poor thing.够了 卡罗琳 Ok Caroline.那么待会儿见

Ok see you guys later?-好的-拜拜Bye.不予置评 No comment.我什么都不想说

I'm not going to say anything.六个小时内最多吃粒

Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.薇姬

Hey Vicki.我就知道你和这个瘾君子在一起

I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads.皮特·温兹打电话[美国乐团Fall Out Boy主唱] Hey Pete Wentz called.他想要回他的指甲油

He wants his nail polish back.皮特·温兹 你活在啥年代啊

Pete Wentzhuh? How old school T.R.L of you.不会是卡森·戴利的粉丝吧 Carson Daly fan? 泰 冷静点 冷静点

Oh Ty be nice.Be nice.他是埃琳娜的弟弟

That's Elena's little brother.我知道

I know who he is.那我也要给他好看

I'll still kick his a.等等 这人是谁

Hold up.Who's this? 我只看到个背影 All I see is back.很帅的背影

It's a hot back.你的档案还不齐全

Your records are incomplete.没有免疫证

You're miing immunization records 而且我们必须要看成绩单

And we do insist on transcripts.请您再看一下

Please look again.我确定您要的都在这了

I'm sure everything you need is there.你是对的Wellyou're right.的确如此 So it is.我感知到了西雅图 还有他会弹吉他

I'm sensing Seattle and he plays the guitar.看来你真是把那种灵媒技能

You're really going to run this whole psychic thing-发挥到极致了-差不多

-Into the groundhuh?Where is it?-藏身上了吗-别翻了

-Is it on you?What is that 酒鬼的演讲吗 Stoner talk? 老弟 算你狠

Dudeyou are so cool.停 我身上什么也没有 你疯了吗

Lookstop!I don't have anything on me.Are you crazy? 你还没见识过我发疯呢 杰里米 You haven't seen crazy Jeremy!我一个暑假没管你

I gave you a summer pa 可我不能再看着你毁了你自己了

But I am done watching you destroy yourself.别别别 知道我怎么想吗 Nononoyou know what? 你走吧 爱干嘛干嘛 不过记住了

Go ahead.Keep it up.But just know 只要我发现你喝酒

That I am going to be there 见一次摔一次 明白没

To ruin your buzz every timeyou got it? 杰里米 我知道你是什么样的人

Jeremy I know who you are.不是现在这样的And it's not this person.别这样下去了

So don't be this person.不用你来说教

I don't need this.谢谢

Thank you.不客气

You're welcome.对不起

Uh pardon me.这里是男士洗手间吗

Is this the men's room? 是的 我只是

Yes.um I was just 只是...Um...I was just...说来话长了

It's a long story.谢谢

Thank you.我们的家乡弗吉尼亚州

Once our home state of Virginia 曾于年加入南部的联盟国 Joined confederacy in 这使得州际内部极度紧张起来

It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state.弗吉尼亚的西北派人士

People in Virginia's northwest region 与南方腹地的传统派意见相左

Had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south.终于 弗吉尼亚于年分裂 Then virginia divided in 西北部加入了合众国

With the northwest region joining the union.[帅哥在看你] 亲爱的日记 Dear diary 我熬过了一整天

I made it through the day.我肯定至少说了次

I must have said ”I'm fine thanks“

”我很好 谢谢“ At least times.但没有一次是真心的And I didn't mean it once.不过没人发现

But no one noticed.纪念亲爱的双亲 年月日 当有人问起”你好吗“时

When someone asks ”How are you?“ 他们其实并不想知道答案

They really don't want an answer.小鸟 你好 Hi bird.没什么可怕的That's not creepy or anything.这才是我想说的That's what I thought.你没事吧 You ok? 你在跟踪我吗

Were you following me? 没有 我只是看到你跌到了

No I uh I just...I saw you fall.是啊 你只是碰巧

Uh-huh and you just happened to be 在墓地闲逛

Hanging out in a cemetery.我是来祭拜家人的I'm visiting.I have family here.太失礼了

Wow.Tactle.对不起 都怪那雾气

I'm sorry.It's the fog 把我身上都弄得雾蒙蒙的 It's making me foggy.而且那边还有只鸟

And then back therethere was this bird 有一霎那 一切都非常的”希区柯克“ And it was all very Hitchcock for a second.很像希区柯克的电影《鸟》 对吧

That is the bird movie right the Hitchcock? 我叫埃琳娜 I'm Elena.我叫斯特凡

I'm Stefan.我知道 I know.我们是一起上历史课的We have history together.还有英语和法语课

And English and French.没错 Right.谢谢 Thanks.很漂亮的戒指 Nice ring.是家传的It's a family ring yeah.我永远不会跟它分开 有点诡异对吗

I'm kinda stuck with it.It's weirdhuh? 不会 戒指到处都有

No no.It's just I mean there are rings 这枚却是独一无二的 And then there's that.你是不是受伤了

Did you hurt yourself? 刚才是不是摔伤了

Did you hurt yourself? 不知道

I don't know.看啊

Oh!Look at that.这可不好看

That is not pretty.你没事吧 You ok? 你该走了

You should go.好好处理下伤口 Take care of that.真的没什么

Really it's nothing.今天我失控了

I lost control today.我已经深埋内心的一切

Everything I've kept buried inside 都冲破了束缚

Came rushing to the surface.我只是无法抗拒她

I'm simply not able to resist her.我在干活 Working.谢谢 薇姬 ThanksVick.还要续杯吗

Do you need another refill? 求之不得

I'd love one.摆脱告诉我 你没有勾搭我妹妹

Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister.我没有勾搭你妹妹

I'm not hooking up with your sister.你真是个混蛋

You're such a dick.你怎么回事

Hey what's your deal? 夏天的时候你还好好的I meansummer you act one way 开学后看到我就那么不耐烦吗

And then school starts and you can't be bothered.杰里米 我真的很感谢你的药

Look Jeremy I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals 但你也不能像条迷路的小狗一样死缠着我But you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy.你上次和”小狗“上床是什么时候

When's the last time you had sex with a puppy? 小声点 我不想让整个世界知道

Hey keep it down.I don't want to tell the whole world 我让埃琳娜的小弟失贞了

I deflowered Elena's kid brother.没错 而且是一次次的Yeah and deflowered and deflowered.以前几次都是药物作怪 现在结束了

We hooked up a few times in a drug haze.It's over.趁你没破坏我和泰勒关系前 快走吧

You gotta back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler.得了吧 那家伙完全就是个傻逼

Oh come on the guy's a total douche.他要你只是为了想和你上床

He only wants you for your a.是吗

Yeah? 你要我什么呢

What do you want me for? 他名叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托

His name is Stefan Salvatore.他和叔叔住在塞尔瓦托的旧公寓

He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house.他孩提时就离开这里了

He hasn't lived here since he was a kid.典型的军人家庭 所以他们四处迁徙

Military family so they moved around a lot.他是双子座的 最喜欢的颜色是蓝色

He's a gemini and his favorite color is blue.你一天之内就知道这些了

You got all of that in one day? 摆脱 我在三四节课之间就知道了

Oh please I got all that between third and fourth period.我们将会举行一个六月婚礼

We're planning a June wedding.我和邦妮约好去烧烤

I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill.好吧 玩得愉快 等等 我得说 Ok have fun.WaitI got this.别待得太久 明天还要上课

Don't stay out late it's a school night.干得不错 珍娜姑妈 Well done aunt Jenna.抱歉 我正想敲门

Sorry I was about to knock.我想为先前无故消失的行为道歉

I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier.我知道那有点...I know it was...奇怪

strange.别放在心上了 No worries.我懂 你晕血

I get it blood makes you squeamish.差不多吧

Um something like that.你的脚怎么样 How's your leg? 哦 没事了

Oh it's fine.只是皮外伤

Just a scratch barely.你怎么知道我住哪

How did you know where I lived? 这可是个小镇

It's a small town.我问了遇到的第一个人

I asked the first person I saw.我觉得你应该想要回这个

Um I thought you might want this back.哦 我一定是把它弄丢了 Oh I must have dropped it.谢谢你

I...thank you.别担心 我没看

Don't worry I didn't...read it.没有吗 No? 为什么不看 大多数人都会的Why not? Most people would have.正如我不想让别人看我的Well I wouldn't want anyone to read mine.你写日记

You keep a journal? 是的 如果我不写下来

Yeah if I don't write it down 我就会忘

I forget it.记忆弥足珍贵

Memories are too important.是的 Yeah.我得去

I'm just gonna 你没必要站在外面

Um you don't have to stay out there.我没事 I'm fine.对不起 你是不是要出去

Sorry were you going somewhere? 是的 我要见个朋友

Yeah I'm meeting a friend.一起来吗

Do you want to come? 埃琳娜怎么样

How's Elena doing? 她的双亲亡故了 你觉得会怎么样

Her mom and dad died.How do you think? 她假装满面笑容

She's putting on a good face 但才过了个月

But it's only been four months.-她有提到我吗-没有

-Has she said anything about me?Then what is? 为什么你要回来

Why did you come back? 过去这么久了 为什么偏偏现在 After all this time why now? 我不需要为自己作解释

I don't have to explain myself.我知道你本性难移

I know that you can't change what you are.但你再也不属于这里了

But you don't belong here anymore.那我属于哪里

Where do I belong? 我无法告诉你该怎么做

I can't tell you what to do.但回到这里是个错误

But coming back here was a mistake.柳树溪战役

The battle of Willow Creek 战争末期在我们

took place right at the end of the war 神秘瀑布镇打响

in our very own mystic falls.这场战役有多少人员伤亡

How many casualties resulted in this battle? 贝内特小姐 Ms.Bennett? 很多

Um...a lot? 我不确定

I'm not sure.就是很多

Like a whole lot.贝内特小姐 可爱和傻气只有一步之遥

Cute becomes dumb in an instantMs.Bennett.多诺万先生 Mr.Donovan.你能否借这个机会

Would you like to take this opportunity 一改玩世不恭的形象

To overcome your embedded jock stereotype? 算了 泰纳老师 不必了

It's okMr.TannerI'm cool with it.埃琳娜呢 Hmm.Elena? 你一定可以给我们

Surely you can enlighten us about 讲讲发生在本镇最重要的历史事件吧

One of the town's most significantly historical events? 抱歉 我不知道

I'm sorryI...I don't know.埃琳娜 你的情况大家都很清楚

I was willing to be lenient last year 如果是去年我完全能通融 For obvious reasonsElena 但私人情感应该在开学前做个了结

But the personal excuses ended with summer break.有人遇难

There were casualties 除去本地居民

Unle you're counting local civilians.正确

That's correct.你叫...Mister...赛尔瓦多 Salvatore.塞尔瓦多 在神秘瀑布镇 Salvatore.any relation to 有原始定居在这里的亲戚吗

The original settlers here at mystic falls? 远亲

Distant.很好

Wellvery good.当然 除次之外 战争中没有

Exceptof coursethere were no civilian casualties 本地居民遇难 In this battle.其实有名 老师

Actuallythere were sir.联邦士兵在教堂开火

Confederate soldiersthey fired on the church 以为那里藏有武器

Believing it to be housing weapons.他们错了

They were wrong.当晚伤亡惨重

It was a night of great lo.市政厅存有发起人的档案

The founder's archives areuh 你可以去那里温习一下

Stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts.泰纳老师 Mr.Tanner.什么意思 你从不钓凯子

What do you meanyou never hooked up? 大家都

People look up to me.我得保持形象

I have to set an example.承认吧 埃琳娜

Just admit itElena.好吧 他是挺帅的Ohokso he's a little pretty.他的眼神很深邃

He has that romance novel stare.斯特凡深情注视她的双眸

Stefan looked deep into her eyes 洞悉她的灵魂

Piercing her very soul.你来啦

Hey!you made it!是的 I did.去喝一杯吧

Welllet's get you a drink.-我-来吧

-WellI'm...Mm-hmm.神秘新人

Mysterious new guyohyeah.你也挺神秘的Wellyou have the mysterious thing goingtoo.满脸哀伤

Twinged in sadne.为什么觉得我哀伤

What makes you think that I'm sad? 我是在墓地遇见你的Wellwe did meet in a graveyard.对

Right.不 准确来说应该是在男厕

Wellnotechnically we met in the men's room.还是不说了

You don't want to knowit's...不是派对的聊天话题

It's not exactly party chit-chat.我一直都不太擅长

WellI've never really been very good atuh 聊天

Chit-chat.去年春天

Last spring...我父母的车从桥上坠下

My parents' car drove off of a bridge 掉进湖里

Into the lake.我当时在后座

And I was in the backseat 捡回一命

And I survivedbut...他们却没这么幸运 They didn't.这就是我的故事

So that's my story.埃琳娜 悲伤不会永远存在的You won't be sad foreverElena.不行 泰 NoTy.我不要靠着树做爱

I'm not having sex against a tree.-别啊 多性感For who? 不 不行

Noit's not going to happen.不行 特别是这样的时间地点

It's not going to happennot herenot like this.不行 我说不行 No.I said no.不行 好痛

I said no!owthat hurts!放开她

Heyleave her alone.你让我有点反感 吉尔伯特

You knowyou're starting to get on my nervesGilbert.快滚 泰勒 离我远点

Just goTylerget the hell away from me.薇姬·多诺万居然会说不

Wow.Vicki Donovan says no.第一次见

That's a first.我不需要你帮忙

I didn't need your help.我看未必

It seems like you did.-他只是醉了-我才醉了

-He was just drunk.And Matt 他好像不能把眼睛从我们身上移开

He can't seem touhtake his eyes off of us.马特是我的青梅竹马

Matt's that friend since childhood 与他拍拖

That you start dating 是因为感觉欠了自己什么

Because you owe it to yourselves 想看看能否往下发展

To see if you can be more.然后呢 And? 然后我父母去世了

And then my parents died 一切都变了

And everything changes.不论如何 马特和我 Anyway Matt and I 在一起 我不知道

Together we justI don't know 不够

It wasn'tum...没有

It wasn't...激情

Paionate.对 No.没有一点激情

Noit wasn't paionate.你还好吗

Heyumare you ok? 你的眼睛 刚才

Your eyeit justit's--不 没事

Yeahno.It'sumit's nothing.你渴了吗

Umare you thirsty? 我去拿点喝的I'm gonna get us a drink.杰里米 Jeremy? 是你吗

Is that you? 杰里米 Jeremy? 在找谁吗

Looking for someone? 当你跟我分手的时候

When you broke up with me 你说是因为你想独自一人过一段时间

You said it was because you needed some time alone.你看上去并不是孤身一人

You don't look so alone to me.马特 你不明白的 这

Matt you don't understand.It's--没关系 埃琳娜

That's ok Elena.你做任何你想做的You do what you have to do.我只想让你知道

I just want to let you know that...我依旧相信我们会相爱的 I still believe in us.我不会放弃的And I'm not giving up on that.马特 Matt.你在这里啊

Hey!There you are.你去看过瀑布了吗

Have you been down to the falls yet? 那里的夜晚非常漂亮

Because they are really cool at night.如果你愿意

And I can show you.我可以带你去 If you want.我觉得你喝多了

I think you've had too much to drink.那是当然的Well of course I have.所以 卡罗琳 So--Caroline.你和我You and me 是不可能的It's not gonna happen.对不起 Sorry.我还在想是谁绑架你了

I was wondering who abducted you 现在我知道了 But now I know.他对所有男生都这样吗

Is she like that withuhall the guys? 当然不是 No.你是新的猎物

You're fresh meat.她最终会甩了你的She'll back off eventually.天呐 开玩笑的吧

God you gotta be kidding me!怎么了

What is it?-我弟弟-喝醉的那个吗

-My brother.Need some help? 相信我 你不会想看这个的Trust meyou're not going to want to witne this.杰里米 Jeremy!杰里米 Jeremy!杰里米 你要去哪儿

Jeremy where the hell are you going? 我不想听

I don't want to hear it!薇姬 不 Vicki? No!天呐 是薇姬 上帝啊

Oh my god it's Vicki!Ohmy god!不 No!谁来帮一下

Somebody help!薇姬吗 薇姬 这怎么回事 Vicki? Vickiwhat the hell?!她怎么了

What happened to her? 谁能叫下救护车

Somebodycall an ambulance!所有人后退 给她点空间

Everybody back upgive her some space!看她脖子 什么东西咬了她

It's her neck.Something bit her.她正大量失血

She's losing a lot of blood.把这个盖在她脖子上 Put this on her neck.薇姬 振作 睁开眼睛看着我Vicki Vicki come on open your eyes look at me.发生什么了

What's going on? 有人今晚被袭击了 扎克

Someone else was attacked tonight Zach 但不是我干的And it wasn't me.达蒙 Damon.你好 弟弟

Hello brother.周围人有点多 你不觉得吗

Crow's a bit muchdon't you think? 看我能用迷雾做什么的时候就明白了

Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.你什么时候到的When'd you get here? 我怎么能错过你在学校的第一天呢

Well I couldn't mi your first day at school.你发型变了

Your hair's different.我喜欢

I like it.已经年了 达蒙

It's been years Damon.感谢上帝 Thank god.我可不能再忍受九十年代了

I couldn't take another day of the Nineties.那个可怕的蹩脚形象

That horrible grunge look? 一点都不适合你 Did not suit you.记住 斯特凡 远离时尚很重要

Remember Stefan it's important to stay away from fads.为什么你会在这儿 Why are you here? 我想念我亲爱的弟弟了

I mi my little brother.你讨厌小镇的You hate small towns.枯燥乏味 无事可做

It's boring.There's nothing for you to do.我想办法让自己忙碌起来了

I've managed to keep myself busy.你知道的 你让那女孩今晚幸免于难了

You know you left that girl alive tonight.你真是笨手笨脚的That's very clumsy of you.对你来说 这会是个大问题

That can be a problem...for you.你现在来这做什么

Why are you here now? 我也可以问你相同的问题

I could ask you the same question.然而 我想当确定

However I'm fairly certain 你的回答能总结为

Your answer can be summed up all into 一个词

One little word...埃琳娜 Elena.我们现在去主流咖啡厅等消息

We're gonna go Mainline Coffee wait for news.我要带杰里米回家

I gotta take Jeremy home.埃琳娜 我不可能有超能力的Elena there's no way I'm psychic.我确定

I know that.但不论如何我所看到的 But whatever I saw 或者我以为我看到的 Or I think I saw 我有预感

I have this feeling...邦妮 是什么 Bonnie what? 这只是开始

That it's just the beginning.她把我的魂都吸引住了 She took my breath away.埃琳娜 Elena.她和凯瑟琳长得一模一样

She's a dead ringer for Katherine.这样做很有意思吗 斯特凡

Is it workingStefan? 在她身旁 进入她的世界

Being around herbeing in her world? 让你觉得自己还活着是么

Does it make you feel alive? 她不是凯瑟琳

She's not Katherine.好吧 但愿不是

Welllet's hope not.我们都记得结局是怎样的We both know how that ended.告诉我 你最后一次吃

Tell me somethingwhen's the last time 比松鼠大的东西是什么时候

You had something stronger than a squirrel? 我明白你的用意 达蒙 没用的I know what you're doingDamon.It's not gonna work.是吗 得了 你一点也不渴望么

Yeah? Come on.Don't you crave a little? 算了吧 来吧 我们一起做

Stop it.Let's do it.Together.我看外面有不少姑娘

I saw a couple girls out there.或者 我们直截了当

Or justlet's just cut to the chase 去找埃琳娜

Let's just go straight for Elena!够了

Stop it!想象一下她的血尝起来什么味道

Imagine what her blood tastes like!我能想象到有多鲜美 I can.我说够了

I said stop!真令我印象深刻 I was impreed.我给你打个分

I give it a six.姿势不好看 但还是给了我很大的惊喜

Miing stylebut i was pleasantly surprised.你的表情太棒了

Very good with the whole face--真不错

Thing.It was good.对你来说这些都是娱乐 达蒙 是吧

You knowit's all fun and gamesDamonhuh? 你去过的地方 就有人死去

But wherever you gopeople die.-这是宿命安排-不要在这

-That's a given.Damon.埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样

Elena.She's a dead ringer for Katherine.你去过的地方 就有人死去 Wherever you go people die.天呐 是薇姬

My god.It's Vicki!什么东西咬了她 她正大量失血

Something bit her.She's losing a lot of blood.谁来帮帮忙

Somebody help!吸血鬼 Vampire.-你一点也不渴望吗-够了

-Don't you crave a little?Hear what? 打雷声

I heard thunder.没有打雷声

There's no thunder.你肯定吗

Are you sure? 如果下雨了

Because if it rains 我们就看不成彗星了

Then we won't be able to see the comet.不会下雨的It's not gonna rain.听着 我Listen.I...要送你个小礼物

Got you a little something.我把它放在车里了

It's back in the car.别走开

Don't you move.别淋着雨 Stay dry.不会下雨的It's not gonna rain.我就知道 I knew it!我和你说了要下雨吧

I told you it was gonna rain!快开啊 Open!不 No!求你了 Please!《吸血鬼日记》第一季 第二集 亲爱的日记本 Dear diary 今天早上不同寻常

This morning is...different.有些改变 我能察觉到

There is change.I can sense it 感觉到 Feel it.我醒了

I'm awake.在这么长时间以来我第一次

For the first time in a long time 完全清醒过来

I feel completely and undeniably wide awake.这一次 我没在一天开始前就失望

For once I don't regret the day before it begins.我迎接这新的一天 I welcome the day...因为我知道

Because I know...我会和她再次相见

I will see her again.我会和他再次相见

I will see him again.长时间以来我第一次

For the first time in a long time 感觉不错

I feel good.我看起来够成熟吗 Do I look adult? 像个为人父母的样子吗

As in respectfully parental? 这要看你去哪里了

Depends where you're going.去见杰里米的老师

Jeremy's parent-teacher conference.头发盘起来还是放下来好呢 Hair up or down? 性感空姐

Sexy stewarde.嗜酒主妇

Boozy housewife.还是盘起来好 Up it is.你今天很活跃啊

You're feisty today.我感觉很不错

I feel good which is rare.所以我想保持这感觉

So I've decided to go with it.随便逛逛 在阳光下走走 诸如此类的Fly free, walk on sunshine and all that stuff.杰里米在哪里

Where is Jeremy? 他很早就走了 He left early.他说他要早点去木工工场

Something about getting to wood shop early 去完成个鸟笼

To finish a birdhouse.没有什么木工工场是吧

There is no wood shop, is there?-没有-是啊Yeah.你不能在这里 亲爱的 探视时间

You can't be in here.Hon.Visiting hours 从九点开始

Don't start till :.我只是

I just...她怎么样了 How is she? 她失血过多

She's lost a lot of blood.对啊 但是他很快就会好 是不是

Yeah.But she's gonna be ok, right? 她需要休息

She needs her rest.所以你一会儿再来吧

So you come back later.走吧

Come on.人们最初发现它是在五个世纪前

Originally discovered nearly centuries ago 它造访神秘瀑布镇已有一百四十五年

It hasn't been over mystic falls in over years.现在是这颗彗星最闪亮的时期

Now the comet will be its brightest 就在黄昏后

Right after dusk 在明天晚上的庆典上

During tomorrow's celebration.我们打扰到你们了吗 塞尔瓦托先生 Are we bothering you Mr.Salvatore? 吉尔伯特小姐 Ms.Gilbert? 我有这本书 I brought it.我告诉过你 Told you.呼啸山庄 艾力斯·贝尔著

Wuthering heights by Ellis Bell.我简直不敢相信她没有用真名

You know I can't believe she didn't use her real name.勃朗特姐妹都使用笔名

All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms.那个年代就是如此 It was the time.公众不认可女作家

Female writers weren't very accepted then.你从哪里找到的这本书 Where did you get it? 这是家里传下来的Uh...It was paed down.家里长辈留传下来的 Through the family.我有很多书了 这本送你 拿着吧

I have lots of books.Go ahead.Keep it.不行 我Oh, no.I...但是我很想再读一遍

But I would like to read it again.我保证一定回还给你的I promise I'll give it back.好吧 Ok.我糊涂了

I'm confused.你是巫师还是灵媒

Are you psychic or clairvoyant? 理论上我祖母说我是一个女巫

Technically gran says I'm a witch.我的祖先那时都是

My ancestors were these really cool 塞勒姆很厉害的女巫什么的Salem witch chicks or something.祖母想要给我解释清楚

Gran tried to explain it all 但是她醉得太厉害了

But she was looped on the liquor 所以我就没把它当回事 荒唐的家族吧 没错 So I kinda tuned out.Crazy family? Yes.女巫吗 我不相信

Witches? I don't think so.是啊 要是能用魔力算出

Yeah.Well.Feel free to conjure up the name and number 昨天那家伙的名字和电话号码该多好 Of that guy from last night.我没看见他 是你看见他的 I didn't see him.You did.为什么你不和他聊聊

Why didn't you just talk to him? 我不知道 我喝醉了

I don't know.I was drunk.泰勒 抱歉打断你们

Hey, Tyler.Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt.我想问问薇姬怎么样了

I was just wondering how Vickie's doing 既然你们那么亲密那你一定知道 Since you guys are so close.她还好吗 Is she ok? 她很好 你可以走了

She's fine.Now get out of here.她伤得厉害吗 How bad is she? 知道是谁袭击她了吗

Do they know what attacked her? 她会痊愈吗

Is she going to make a full recovery? 她愿意见你吗

Was she happy to see you? 她住哪间病房

What room number was she in? 我现在很想揍你一顿

I'm going to kick your a.随你怎么说

Yeah, you keep saying that 不过你打算什么时候揍呢

But when are you actually going to do it? 现在就来干一架吧

'Cause I vote for right here and right now.滚开 吉尔伯特

Walk away, Gilbert.这是对你的最后警告

It's your final warning.不 是对你的最后警告 混蛋

No, this is your final warning, dick.我受够你一直耍薇姬了

I'm sick of watching you play Vickie.你要是敢再伤害她

You hurt her one more time.我发誓我会杀了你

I swear to god.I will kill you.妈的 真像是死亡威胁

Damn, that was like a death threat.你听到了吗

Did you hear that? 医生们让她留院观察一晚

They're keeping her overnight to make sure 确保她不受感染

There's no infection 明天应该就能出院回家了

But she should be able to come home tomorrow.真是太好了

That's good news.跟你妈妈联系了吗

Did you get in touch with your mom? 给她打电话留言了

Called and left a meage.她跟男朋友在弗吉尼亚海滩

She's in Virginia Beach with her boyfriend 所以我们可以看看

So...we'll see how long it takes 她赶回家要多久

Her to come rushing home.薇姬没事真是太幸运了

Vickie's lucky that she's ok.是啊 现在还传言有野营者失踪

I know, and now there's talk of some miing campers.她有说是遭什么动物袭击吗

Did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her? 她说是吸血鬼

She said it was a vampire.什么 What? 昨晚她醒来后就不停地咕哝着吸血鬼

Yeah, she wakes up last night and mutters ”vampire“ 然后又昏过去了

And then paes out.真是奇怪了

Ok, that is weird.我想她肯定喝醉了

I think she was drunk.你跟那个新来的是怎么一回事

So what's up with you and the new guy? 马特 我最不想做的就是伤害你

Matt, the last thing that I want to do is hurt you.我现在要回医院去了

You know, I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital.我希望薇姬醒来能看到我在身边

I want to be there when Vickie wakes up 弄清楚昨晚到底发生了什么

Get the real story about last night.好吧

OK.作为杰里米的老师 我很担心他

As Jeremy's teacher I'm concerned.开学才三天

It's the third day of school 他就翘了六节课

And he's skipped of his claes.泰纳老师 Mr.Tanner 你知道杰里米和埃琳娜的父母过世了吗

Are you aware that Jeremy and Elena's parents died? 四个月前的一次悲剧

months ago, a great lo.车祸

Car accident.如果我没记错的话 是在维克利大桥

Wickery Bridge if I remember correctly.你跟他们家什么关系

And you're related to the family how? 你是妈妈的小妹妹

The, uh, mother's kid sister? 妹妹

Younger sister.翘了六节课 你确定吗 claes? Are you sure? 我的意思是有点不太可能

I mean that's kind of hard to do.如果嗑药的话就有可能

Not when you're on drugs.萨默斯女士 种种迹象都表明

It's his attempt at coping.Ms.Summers.他想通过这种方式来处理问题 And the signs are there.他喜怒无常 孤僻 常与别人起冲突 He's moody, withdrawn, argumentative 宿醉

Hungover.还有其他关系密切的亲人吗

Are there any other relatives in the picture? 我是他们的唯一监护人 I'm their sole guardian.还有其他亲人吗 Could there be? 你在暗示什么

What are you suggesting exactly? 简直是不可能完成的事吧

It's an impoible job, isn't it? 抚养两个正处青春期的孩子 Raising two teens? 是很难

It's been tough 但并非不可能

But, no, it's not.你在敷衍

Wrong answer.这是非常难的事

It is an extremely impoible job 不可能有其它的答案 你没有完全尽责

And anything le and you're not doing it properly.薇 Vick.薇姬 Vickie 薇 我是马特 你怎么了

Vick, it's Matt.What's wrong? 不要 不要 No!no!走开

Get off!不要 No!不要 No!不要 No!护士 Nurse 袭击你的是野兽

It was an animal that attacked you.它从暗处跳出来扑到你身上

It came out of the night and jumped you.你被吓晕了

You blacked out.-你就记得这些-我就记得这些

-It's all you remember.It's all I remember.护士 快来帮忙

Nurse!I need help!我妹妹出事了 It's my sister.她很好啊

She seems fine.我和我祖母谈过了

Well, I was talking to Grams 祖母说彗星是厄运的征兆

And she said the comet is a sign of impending doom.上次彗星经过神秘瀑布的时候

The last time it paed over Mystic Falls 死了许多人 血流成河 尸横遍野

There was lots of death.So much blood and carnage 因此造成了很多超自然现象

It created a bed of paranormal activity.是啊 然后你给她倒了杯酒

Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot 她就跟你说了外星人的事

And she told you about the aliens.那又怎样了呢 So then what? 什么事都没发生 So then nothing.你跟斯特凡谈了一整晚

You and Stefan talked all night? 竟然没有激情的初吻

There was no sloppy first ki 或者其他亲密接触吗

Or touchy feely of any kind? 没有 Nope.没到那个阶段

We didn't go there.连握手都没有吗

Not even a handshake? 得了 埃琳娜 I mean, Elena 我们是你的朋友

We are your friends.把你的情色故事说给我们听听

Ok? You are supposed to share the smut.我们只是聊了很久

We just talked for hours.还有什么好遮遮掩掩的Ok, what is with the blockage? 直接开 ”干“ 就这么简单

Just jump his bones already!Ok, it's easy.男欢女爱

Boy likes girl, girl likes boy 这就是性 Sex.真深奥啊 Profound.你要去哪

Where are you going? 卡罗琳说得对 事情很简单

Caroline's right.It is easy.如果再坐一会

If I sit here long enough 我就会打消这个念头

I'll end up talking myself out of it 现在我就去

Instead of doing what I started the day 做自己一直想要做的事

Saying I was going to do.我买了晚饭 墨西哥薄脆饼 I picked up dinner.Tacos.我特想蘸鳄梨色拉酱

I had an urge for guacamole.不吃了 谢谢

No I'm good thanks.吃吧 反正这不是重点 Eat anyway.It's a ruse.我想跟你谈谈 I want to talk.你 过来

Hey you!Come.坐这儿 Sit.我上学那会 高一的时候

Back in school freshman year 能吃下跟我一样重的墨西哥玉米片 I could eat my weight in nachos 配奶酪

With extra cheese.我以前一嗨了就把那些当零嘴

It was my munchie food whenever I got stoned.你嗑药

You get high? 以前 Did.过去的事了 Past tense.是啊 沉迷过嗑药 But yeah.Loved it.只要能帮我从生活...Anything to get a little distraction 现实中抽离

From life...reality.也确实能

And it worked.管一阵子

For a while.不过都持续不了

Never lasts though.我不是不愿

Hey I'm not saying 正视过去 积极面对

I wouldn't love to rail back and kick it 但随着论文截稿日的逼近 But with a thesis looming 加上腰身慢慢膨胀...And a waistline expanding...什么...What the...你终于醒了

Finally you're awake.你感觉如何

Hey.How are you feeling? 你看上去好点了 You look better.我之前好担心

I was worried before.你之前那个惨叫把我吓坏了

You really had me freaked out with all that screaming.等等 你说什么呢

Wait what are you talking about? 你不记得了吗

You don't remember? 我没事啊

I feel fine.好 好

Good good.医生说你明天能出院了

Doctor said you could come home tomorrow.薇 在森林里是什么袭击的你

Vick what attacked you in the woods? 一种动物 An animal.还能是什么

What else could it have been? 觉得好点了吗

Hey.How do you feel? 我挺好的 I'm ok.我...我去...I...I'm gonna...我去拿杯咖啡

I'm gonna go grab a coffee.好哦 杰里 Hey Jer.你来这儿干什么 Why are you here? 我只是想来看看你怎么样了

I just wanted to see how you were doing.你刚刚看见马特的表情了吗

Did you see that look on Matt's face? 他在怀疑什么 我不想别人

That was suspicion.I don't want people 发现我们俩的事 杰里米

To find out about us Jeremy.你别这么在意

Well you gotta get over that.泰勒刚开始有点感兴趣

Tyler is finally showing some interest.你得把这个也忘掉

You have to get over that too.看见 ”体贴“ 先生了吗

Do you see Mr.Concerned? 泰勒 你在下面吗

Tyler? Are you under there? 没有 No.被人知道我们的事不好

It's not cool for people to know.我比你大

Ok? I'm older than you 而且马特和埃琳娜会抓狂的And Matt and Elena would freak.没人会怀疑什么

No one's going to suspect anything.我怎么不能来看看你

Why wouldn't i check on you? 是我先发现你出事的I mean I'm the one who found you.是你吗 You are? 是啊 我把你从林子里背出来的Yeah I carried you out of the woods.谢谢你

Thank you.不客气

Yeah, you're welcome.斯特凡 Stefan? 斯特凡 Stefan? 很抱歉擅自闯入 我看门是...I..I'm sorry for barging in.The door was...开着的 Open.你一定是埃琳娜 You must be Elena.我是达蒙 斯特凡的哥哥

I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.他没跟我提过他有个哥哥

He didn't tell me he had a brother.斯特凡向来话就不多

Well Stefan's not one to brag.这边请

Please come.我想斯特凡随时都可能回来

I'm sure Stefan will be along any second.这是你们的客厅吗

This is your living room? 客厅 会客室 苏富比拍卖行拍的Living room, parlor, sotheby's auction.对我来说这屋子有点没品位

It's a little kitschy for my taste.我明白为什么我弟弟会这么着迷了 I see why my brother's so smitten.也该向前看了 毕竟也过了这么久了 It's about time.For a while there 我从未想到他能够放下前女友

I never thought he'd get over the last one.差点毁了他

Nearly destroyed him.前女友

The last one? 对啊 Yeah.凯瑟琳 他的女友

Katherine, his girlfriend? 你们俩还没谈到

Oh, you two haven't had 这个尴尬的前任话题上

The awkward exes conversation yet.没有 Nope.我确信这下你们会谈了

Oops.Well I'm sure it'll come up now.或者可能他不想告诉你这事

Or maybe he didn't want to tell you 因为他不想让你觉得

Because he didn't want you 他还在为过去的日子难过

to think he was on the rebound.我们都知道爱情的结局

We all know how those relationships end.你说得好像

You say it like 每段感情都注定会完蛋

Every relationship is doomed to end.我是个宿命论者 I'm a fatalist.好啊 斯特凡 Hello Stefan.埃琳娜 Elena.我不知道你要来

I didn't know you were coming over.我知道 我本该打个电话的 我...I know.I should have called, I just...别傻了 这里随时欢迎你

Oh, don't be silly.You're welcome any time.对吧 斯特凡

Isn't she, Stefan? 我该把相簿拿出来

You know I should break out the family photo albums 或者一些家庭电影 Or some home movies.但是...我得提醒你

But...I have to warn you.他可不是一直都这么帅气

He wasn't always such a looker.谢谢你来访 埃琳娜

Thank you for stopping by, Elena.很高兴见到你

Nice to see you.我想我该走了

Yeah, I should probably go.很高兴认识你 达蒙

It was nice to meet you, Damon.也非常高兴见到你 埃琳娜

Great meeting you too, Elena.斯特凡 Stefan? 斯特凡 Stefan? 正点

Great gal.她可是活力四射啊 She's got spunk.相反 你倒是显得精疲力竭了

You on the other hand look pooped.你今天过分控制自己了吗

Did you over-exert yourself today? 我猜猜...医院

Let me gue...hospital.有人得收拾你的烂摊子了

Someone had to clean up your me.还是你忍住了呢

Well were you succeful? 劝说的力量管用吗

Did the powers of persuasion work? 记住 如果你不好好的吸血

Remember if you don't feed properly 那些小把戏不会有用的None of those little tricks work right.埃琳娜来了多久

How long was Elena here? 你担心了吗 斯特凡

Were you worried, Stefan? 害怕我们注定失败吗

Scared we may be doomed 重复过去的失败

To repeat the past? 这就是你为何玩

Isn't that why you play ”我是个高中生“ 的游戏吗

Your little game ”I'm a high school human"?-我没有玩游戏-你就是

-I'm not playing any game.Listen up!不要再逃课了要不然就禁足

Quit ditching cla or you're grounded.没得商量

No discuion.玩家长的威信吗 我喜欢

Parental authority I like it.好好睡吧

Sleep tight.马特 Matt.马特 Mattie? 今晚有彗星晚会

Tonight, night of the comet.过来一起看吧

Would you like a program? 他没有打电话吗

He didn't call, huh? 或发短信 Or text.我发现我们从没发过短信

But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff.我们还没到发短信那步

We've never gotten to the texting part.在任何关系中这都是重要的一步

That's an important milestone in any relationship.是吗 反正时机不到

Isn't it? the timing is wrong, anyway.那何时是正确的时机 When is it ever right? 我还没准备好 邦妮 I'm not ready, Bonnie.谁又准备好了呢

吸血鬼日记第一季第一集台词(英汉对照)

看吸血鬼日记学英语 Vampire Diary 第一季 01 -Stefan: For over a century, I have lived in secret; century: 世纪 secret: 秘密 一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地生活。Hiding......

吸血鬼日记第一季14(英汉双语)剧本

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries..." "吸血鬼日记" 前景提要...For over a century, 一个世纪以来I have lived in secret...until now.我一直秘密地生活着...直到......

吸血鬼日记第一季03(英汉双语)剧本

11 《吸血鬼日記》前情提要Previously on The Vampire Diaries 12 一個多世紀以來 For over a century 13 我都秘密地活著I have lived in secret until now.14 我知道這很......

吸血鬼日记第一季15(英汉双语)剧本

1 00:00:00,420 --> 00:00:01,760 Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"..."吸血鬼日记" 前景提要... 2 00:00:01,760 --> 00:00:03,490 For over a century, I have li......

《吸血鬼日记》第一季剧本(中英文对照)15集

《吸血鬼日记》第一季剧本(中英文对照)1-5集Vampire Diary 第一季 01 -Stefan: For over a century, I have lived in secret; century: 世纪 secret: 秘密一个多世纪以来,我......

《吸血鬼日记第一季全集剧本台词(英汉对照).docx》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
吸血鬼日记第一季全集剧本台词(英汉对照)
点击下载文档
相关专题 吸血鬼日记第一季剧本 台词 吸血鬼 第一季 吸血鬼日记第一季剧本 台词 吸血鬼 第一季
[台词]相关推荐
[台词]热门文章
下载全文