律政俏佳人 Legally Blonde 中英文剧本_阿拉丁中英文双语剧本

2020-02-27 其他范文 下载本文

律政俏佳人 Legally Blonde 中英文剧本由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“阿拉丁中英文双语剧本”。

律政俏佳人 Legally Blonde 中英文剧本

Here it is!就是这!

Thanks.谢谢

Did you guys sign it? 你看过吗

Did you sign the card? 你看过这张卡片吗

And five and four and...四,五,跟着

Hey, girls, sign!

嘿,姑娘们,签了它

All right!Here you go!好,你可以走了

-Elle's gonna love it!I expect a lot from me.我也是

I plan on running for office someday.总有一天我会逃出去的I fully support that.You know that.完全同意

Absolutely.But the thing is...但是

if I'm going to be a senator by the time I'm thirty...如果我三十岁当上参议员

I need to stop dicking around.我就不会那么放荡

Warner, I completely agree.华纳,你说的对

That's why I think it's time for us...那就是我想是时候…

Elle, pooh bear...艾尔,宝贝

-I do.Hearwhat?

亲爱的,你没听见吗?听到什么?

It's terrible.He dumped her.太可怕了,他把她甩了

Why me?

为什么是我Because you're not gonna remember anything aftertonight.从今以后你就什么都不记得了

Oh, you're wrong.你错了

I will remember, no matterwhat.无论什么,我都会记住

And I'm never gonna lose you again.我不会再失去你

You couldn't.你不可以

You're a part of me.你是我生命的一部份

I love you.我爱你

Liar!骗子

Honey, you have to leave this room.亲爱的,你要离开这间房子

It's been, like, a week.你这样已经一个星期

-So?Who?

那就是华纳的兄弟

“Third year Yale Law student Putnam Bowes Huntington III...夏宁顿

”and his fiancee Layne Walker Vanderbilt...他是耶鲁大学法学 系三年级的学生

和她的未婚妻…

“first year Yale Law.”

法学系一年级的学生雷沃克

This is the type of girl that Warnerwants to marry!这是华纳心目中的 想要娶的女孩

This is what I need to become to be serious!

这是我想认真变成的类型

What? Practically deformed?

什么?

No.A law student.法学学生

Law school? 法学系?

It's a perfectly respectable place, daddy.令人向往的地方

Honey, you were first runner up...亲爱地,我是第一个变成at the Mi Hawaiian Tropics contest.夏威夷小姐类型的人

Why are you gonna throw that all away?

为什么你把那些都扔了

Going to Harvard is the only way...上哈佛大学是唯一找回我生活的方法

I'll get the love of my life back.Sweetheart, you don't need law school.你不必要上法学院

Law school is for people...法学院是给那些…

who are boring and ugly and serious.既麻烦又丑陋又认真的人上的And you, Button, are none of those things.可是你,巴顿,你的性格一点都不符合Harvard Law School? 哈佛法学系?

That's right.对

But that's a top three school.那是名校

Oh, I have a 4.0.哦

Yes, but your major is fashion merchandising.但你的专业是广告

Harvard won't be impreed that you aced History of Polka Dots.哈佛不会记得你设计过的内衣的What are your back-ups? 你需要支持吗

I don't need back-ups.I'm going to Harvard.我不需要帮助,我要去哈佛

Well, then, you'll need...你需要…

excellent recommendations from your profeors.从你教授那里得到良好的评价

And a heck of an admiions eay.然后有一篇优秀的论文

Right.好的And at least a 175 on your LSATs.你说

总分至少175分

I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest...我有一次通过了

for Lambda Kappa Pi.拉姆丹卡皮的综合能力测试

Trust me, I can handle anything.相信我,我能应付所有的事

Thanks!谢谢

You're welcome.不用

Because I have a metrabolism...因为这是我该做的-I have a really high metrab...Let's all go!

你的意思是你通过了,我们都去吧

Road trip!

我们去旅行!

No.I'm going to Harvard Law School.不,我是去哈佛法学院

Why?

为什么?

Elle, now, I know you're upset about all this...艾尔,我知道你很难过

but can't you just take a Percoset?

请原谅我,但你能应付过来吗?

Once Warner sees me as a serious law student...我一旦华纳看到我是一个 认真的法学院的学生

he'll totally want me back.It's a completely brilliant plan!

他回到我身边来的这是一个完全无缺的计划!

But isn't it hard to get into law school?

进法学院难吗

I had the highest GPA in Delta Nu.我有信心

Oh, well.Here, you're gonna need this.你需要这些

Your scrunchy? 你的幸运符?

My lucky scrunchy.It helped me pa Spanish.对,它使我通过了西班牙语考试

You paed Spanish because you gave Profeor Montoya...你通过是因为你跟教授…

a lap dance afterthe final.跳了一支舞

Yeah...luckily.是的,很幸运

My name is Elle Woods, andfor my admiions eay...我的名字是艾尔,这是我的演讲词

I'm gonna tell all of you at Harvard...我要告诉你们哈佛的一切

why I'm gonna make an amazing lawyer.和我为什么成为

As president of my sorority...妇女会主席

I'm skilled at commanding the attention of a room...我平时喜欢打扫房间

and discuing very important iues.和谈论事务

It has come to my attention that the maintenance staff...我还要注意生活开支的问题

is switching ourtoilet paper from Charmin...例如卫生巾等等的问题

to generic.等等

All those opposed to chafing please say “aye.”

有皮肤发炎的请发一下声

A...neithertype of opera...这不是另一类的歌剧

or neithertype of rap is on sale.也不是废话

B...neithertype of jazz...也不是爵士乐

and neithertype of opera is on sale.也不是话剧

C...neithertype of opera and neithertype of soul...也不是一件小事

Party!Delta Nu, we love you!

我们爱你,德尔塔奴

I'm able to recall hundreds of important details...我回想起很多事情

at the drop of a hat.在以前

Hey, Elle, do you know what happened...艾尔,知道发生什么事了吗

on Days of Our Lives yesterday?

我们的节日

Why, yes, Margot, I do.我记得

Once again, we join Hope in the search for her identity.我们么了解一下她得身份

As you know, she's been brainwashed by the evil Stefano.她以前曾经错过

Get set and go!继续

One forty-three.一百四十三

Lfeel comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life.我喜欢每天用俚语

I object!我反对

It's here!在这

-What?Tell us!真令人兴奋,告诉我们

What is it?

什么

One seventy-nine!一百七十九

One seventy-nine!一百七十九

And that's why you should vote for me...这是你投我票的原因

Elle Woods, future lawyer forthe cla of 2004.艾尔,2004年的大律师

She does have a 4.0 from CULA...她从CULA那里得了一个4.0…

and she got a 179 on her LSATs.她在LSAT考试中得了179分

Afashion major?

很热门的专业吗?

Well, sir, we've never had one before...我们以前从来没有过…

and aren'twe always lookingfor diversity?

也不会总是去寻找差别吗?

Her list of extracurricular activities is impreive.她的课外活动很多

She was in a Ricky Martin video.她在马丁的MTV里面客串

Clearly, she's interested in music.她很爱音乐

She also designed a line of faux fur panties...的确是

她设计过一种毛裤

for her sorority's charity project.她曾经独奏过

She's afriend to the animals as well as a philanthropist.她对动物也很友善

Elle Woods...艾尔.伍兹…

welcome to Harvard.欢迎来到哈佛

Bruiser, it's so exciting!Look!Harvard!

布鲁塞尔,看,太令人 兴奋了,这就是哈佛

Are you excited?

你开心吗

This is our new house forthe next three years.这是我们的宿舍

Are you thirsty?

你渴吗

Let's get you some water.我拿点水给你

Sweetheart, you just look parched.你看起来很热

Hey, Brad, check out Malibu Barbie!

检查一下

Where's the beach, honey? 沙滩在哪?

Here you go.喝

Good boy.Warner's gonna be so excited to see you.华纳会很高兴见到你

Guys, this way.这一边

-This ain't L.A!Thanks.Good times.谢谢

祝有好时光

Aaron Mitchell.米切尔

I graduatedfirst in my cla from Princeton.我先从普林斯顿大学毕业

I have an I.Q.Of 187...我智商是187

and it's been suggested that Stephen Hawking...已经讲过史提芬

stole his Brief History of Time...偷了他的历史简介

from my fourth grade paper.在四年级的考试试卷中

Cool.酷

-Me?Aristotle.阿里斯多德

Are you sure? 肯定吗?

Would you be willing to stake your life on it? 你可以为此贡献一生吗?

I think so.是

What about his life? 他的生命是怎样的?

I don't know.不知道

Well, I recommend knowing before speaking.好,三思而后行

The law leaves much room for interpretation...法给我们很多空间去联想

but very little for self-doubt.但很少自我反省

And you were right.你是对的And you were right.Itwas Aristotle.这就是阿里斯多德

Good job.做得好

Now, I aume all of you have read pages 1-48...好,现在从第一页看到四十八页

and are now well-versed in subject matter jurisdiction.先熟悉一下

Who can tell us about Gordon vs.Steele? 谁能告诉我高更和史蒂勒

Let's call on someone from the hot zone.让我们谈论一下这个话题

Elle Woods? 艾尔

Actually, I wasn't aware thatwe had an aignment.实际上,我不知道我有功课要做

Vivian Kensington.韦韦安

Do you think it's acceptable that Ms.Woods is not prepared?

你说艾尔小姐的不 作预习理由充分吗

I don't.不知道

Would you support my decision to ask herto leave cla...你支持我要她离开这个课室吗

and to return only when she is prepared?

然后等她准备好后才来上课

Absolutely.当然

Now, Ms.Kensington...现在did diversity jurisdiction exist in this case?

说有意见吗

你觉得你有在教室 随便穿衣服的权利吗?

No, it did not.没有

Good.How about in the case of Owens vs.McCullogh? 那欧文斯和海格勒的案件怎么样

I can't believe that girl.我不相信那个女孩

So stupid!

笨蛋

Who does she think she is? 她以为她是什么东西

Excuse me.Are you OK?

你没事吧

Do they put you on the spot like that all the time? 为什么总是见到你

The profeors?

教授?

They tend to do that.Socratic method.他们一直都是那样 苏格拉底方式

If you don't know the answers, they just kick you out?

如果你不知道,他 们就把你踢出去

You have Stromwell, huh? 你也会发火的,对吗

Yes!Did she do that to you, too?

她那样做是为了你吗

No.But she did make me cry once.不,但她曾使我流泪

Not in cla.I waited till I got back to my room...我要等下去

but she'll kick you right in the ball...但他会把你当球踢

Orwherever, you know.你知道的She's really tough.她做得到

Great.好

Don'tworry, it gets better.Who else do you have?

别担心,会好起来的,你还做什么?

I have Callahan, Royalton, and Levinthal.我有古儿汗

Let's see, speak up in Callahan's cla.让我们去他们班看看

He really likes people that are opinionated.他喜欢武断的人

And in Royalton's cla...在礼顿的班

try to get a seat in the back.在后边找个位置

He spits when he talks about products liability.他的课讲得很生动

And for Levinthal, make sure you read the footnotes.如果上利文夫尔的课,你要看注释

That's where he gets a lot of his exam questions.他在那里出很多考试问题

Right.对

Wow.I'm really glad I met you.很高兴见到你

Are you a third year?

-Well...I'm his fiancee.我是她的未婚妻

I'm sorry.I just hallucinated.What? 对不起我只是有些幻觉什么?

She was my girlfriend in prep school.她以前是我女朋友

And, well, we got back together this summer...暑假一起回去吧

at my grandmother's birthday party.参加我祖母的生日晚会

Warnertold me all about you.华纳告诉我关于你的一切

You're famous at our club.你很有名

But he didn't tell me you'd be here.但他没有告诉我你在这

Pooh bear, I didn't know she would be here.我也是我不知道他在这里

Excuse me.对不起

Oh, thank God!感谢上帝

Are youfree? It's an emergency.你有空吗?这是很紧急的事

Bad day?

几天不顺心?

You can't even imagine.难以想像

坏到极点

Spill.一团糟

I worked so hard to get into law school.我努力考进大学

I blew off Greek week to study forthe LSATs.我放弃到捷克度 假应付各种考试

I even hired a Coppola to direct my admiions video.我还请了家庭教师

All to get my boyfriend Warner back.只是想华纳回来

And now he's engaged to this awful girl Vivian...现在他给那韦韦安迷住

so itwas allfor nothing, and I...什么都完了

I justwish...我只想…

I justwish I had never gone to Harvard.只想从来没来过哈佛大学

After you went to all that trouble.大你遇到这些麻烦以后

He's engaged!

他给迷住了

She's got the six-carat Harry Winston...他给她送了6卡拉的钻石

on her bony, unpolishedfinger.在她又瘦,又没 剪指甲的指头上

What am I supposed to do? 我在干什么

You're asking the wrong girl.你找错人了

I mean, I'm with my guy eight years...我跟男友一起8年了

and then one day, it's...有一天

“I met someone else.Move out.”

我碰见别人了,我要搬了

Oh, no.That's awful.太可怕了

Dewey kept the trailer and my precious baby Rufus.迪尼就接管了我的车 跟要了我的女儿纽斯

I didn't even get to throw him a birthday party.我没有出席他的生日晚会

What's a girl to do? 那怎么办

He's a guy who followed his pecker...他跟他的鸟在一起

to greener pastures...到牧场去

and I'm a middle-aged high-school dropout...我是中学逃学生

who's got stretch marks and afat a.一无是处

That's terrible.真糟透了

Yep.Happens every day.这事每天都发生

So what's this Vivian got that you don't have? 韦韦安有什么你没有的东西

Three tits?

三个乳房?

She's from Connecticut.她来自康莱狄格

She belongs to his stupid country club.她只是个乡下妹

Is she as pretty as you?

她有你漂亮吗

She could use some mascara and some serious highlights...她只会化妆

but she's not completely unfortunate looking.她的样子还过得去

Hello, ladies.你们好,小姐

Hello, ladies.-Hey, there.Bye-bye, sugar.再见

Aw, shit.见鬼

Could I have been any more goddamn spastic?

不要再抽筋了

It's OK.别发火

Are you sure this Warner guy is, like, the one? 你觉得你的华纳像这个吗?

Definitely.I love him.是的Well, if a girl like you can't hold on to her man...如果一个像你这样的 女孩都不能绑着他的心

then there sure as hell isn't any hope forthe rest of us.那么我们还有希望吗

What are you waitingfor? 你还等什么?

Steal the bastard back.把他抢回来

I should warn you...I should warn you...我警告你

that in addition to competing against each other...为了我们之间的斗争

forthe top grade in this cla...高年级的学生

you will also be competing for one of my firm's...你们也要跟自己的同学作斗争

highly covetedfour internship spots next year...很想得到明年的 病院实习补助金

where you will get to aist on actual cases.你要作出实际行动

Let the bloodbath begin.血˙开始

Now, let's commence with our usual torture.让我们开始进行盘问

Ms.Woods...沃斯小姐

would you rather have a client who committed a crime...你愿意请个委 托人承认罪状吗

malum in se or malum prohibitum?

就是在这个疾病案中吗?

Neither.两者都不是

And why is that?

为什么

I would rather have a client who's innocent.我情愿有一个无辜的当事人

Dare to dream, Ms.Woods.亏你想的到,伍丝小姐

Ms.Kensington, which would you prefer? 肯斯顿太太,你选哪个?

Malum prohibitum.疾病案

Because then the client would have committed...因为当事人一定会犯普通罪

a regulatory infraction as opposed to a dangerous crime.而不是危险罪

Well done, Ms.Kensington.不错,肯丝顿小姐

You've obviously done your homework.你肯定有作功课

Now let us look at malum prohibitum...让我们看看这个疾病案

a little more closely.仔细一点

It has been said...Yes, Ms.Woods?

听说,什么事,伍丝小姐?

I changed my mind.I'd pick the dangerous one...我已经改变主意,我选择那个危险案

'cause I'm not afraid of a challenge.因为我不怕挑战

Who is that? 那是谁?

Wow.Guys.伙计们

-Can she play?Elle, what are you doing here? 各位,艾尔,你在这干啥?

I've come to join your study group.我来参加你的学习小组

Look, I brought sustenance.Who's first?

我带了食物来,谁先来?

Our group is full.我们小组满员了

Is this like an RSVPthing?

这像RSVP的事吗?

No.It's like a smart people thing.这是聪明人的事

And as Viv said, we're full.就像韦威说的一样,我们满员了

Come on, we can make room for one more.来,我们让点位置

We've already aigned the outlines.大纲我已经发下来了

The answer is no.答案是不可能的Oh, OK.I'll just leave, then.好吧,那我就走了

Hey, maybe there's, like, a sorority...也许像一个妇女联谊会

you could, like, join instead, like?

想参加吗

If you had come to a rush party...如果你参加限时晚会的话

I would have at least been nice to you.我至少会对你好一点

Is that before you voted against me...那是在你投票反对我之前

and then called me a dyke behind my back?

并且在我背后说我是同性恋

I don't use thatword.我没用那个字眼

You must have heard it from Vivian.你肯定是从韦韦安那里听来的-Hello?-Hey, it's me.你好,是我It's Elle!Gue what I'm doing right this second!是艾尔,你猜我在干什么

I don't know.What?

我不知道,在干什么?

I'm picking out my wedding dre!

我在挑选我的婚纱

Legally Blonde律政俏佳人剧本

Here it is! Thanks.Did you guys sign it? Did you sign the card? And five and four and-- Hey, girls, sign! All right! Here you go!Thanks.You go, girl! Hi, girls!......

律政俏佳人影评

《律政俏佳人》影评在这个清凉夏日的午后,我满怀激情的来到选修课的课堂,在这里我们一起静心欣赏了《律政俏佳人》这部富有特殊色彩的法律电影。所谓仁者见仁,智者见智,一千个哈......

律政俏佳人观后感

律政俏佳人观后感当品味完一部影视作品后,相信大家有很多值得分享的东西吧,此时需要认真地做好记录,写写观后感了。为了让您不再为写观后感头疼,以下是小编收集整理的律政俏佳人......

律政俏佳人经典台词

律政俏佳人经典台词《律政俏佳人》是一部校园喜剧片。据说,金发美女也是社会偏见的受害人群,洛杉矶姑娘艾丽(瑞茜·威瑟斯彭)就是个活生生的例子。她是个人见人爱的俏佳......

律政俏佳人观后感

律政俏佳人观后感一部不错的电影,看完让我想起那个英文短语:spread the love。也许这就是美国文化的特点,尊重个性,鼓励发展个性,尊重在个人进步同时位社会做贡献。由个人的发展......

《律政俏佳人 Legally Blonde 中英文剧本.docx》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
律政俏佳人 Legally Blonde 中英文剧本
点击下载文档
相关专题 阿拉丁中英文双语剧本 律政 中英文 剧本 阿拉丁中英文双语剧本 律政 中英文 剧本
[其他范文]相关推荐
[其他范文]热门文章
下载全文