迎世博门急诊窗口服务用语100句_世博门急诊

2020-02-28 其他范文 下载本文

迎世博门急诊窗口服务用语100句由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“世博门急诊”。

迎世博门急诊窗口服务用语100句

1.你好!/早上好。/中午好。/晚上好。

How are you!/Good morning./Good afternoon./Good night.2.有什么可以帮您的吗?

What can I do for you ? Can I help you? 3.请问您有家属陪伴和翻译吗?

Have you any company and translators? 4.那边是洗手间,是男厕所还是女厕所?

The toilet is over there, male or female? 5.医院提供茶水与茶杯,您是否需要? We supply hot water and cup.Do you need it? 6.请问您哪里不舒服?(发热、头痛、牙痛、胸闷、气喘、咽痛、腹痛、腰痛、咳嗽、流涕、行走困难)

What’s wrong with you?(fever, headache, toothache, chest fullne, shortne of breath, sore throat, abdominal pain, lumbar pain, cough, swirl, difficulty , in walking)7.请您在这张挂号卡上填写您的姓名、年龄、性别,住址等。

Please fill in your personal information on the registration card.8.请等一会儿,我会通知您的医生。

Please wait a moment.I’ll let your doctor know./ I’ll inform your doctor.9.您若需要帮助,请告诉我们。

Please let us know if you need any help.10.您介意我问您几个问题吗?

Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 11.我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息。

We need some information from you.12.请稍等。我陪您去挂号、看病、取药。

Please wait a moment.I would like to usher you to take a registration, to see a doctor, to buy drugs, OK? 13.请先测体温,请将体温表放在舌下3分钟(腋下10分钟)。

Please take a body temperature, and put the thermometer under tongue for three minutes(or under the arm for ten minutes.).14.我们医院有国际医疗中心,我帮您联系好吗?

There is the International Medical Center in our hospital.Can I help you to contact? 15.国际医疗中心在住院楼十七楼,我陪您过去。

International Medical Center is on the 17th floor of the in-patient department.I’ll bring you to there.16.请问您什么时候被动物咬伤的?何种动物?

When did you get hurt? Where is the wound? Any other wound? 17.我陪您去放射科拍片(做CT)。

I’ll take you to the Radiology Room.(CT)18.我陪您去心电图室做检查。

I’ll take you to the Electrocardiogram room.19.我陪您去化验室抽血化验。

I would like to usher you to the Laboratory department to take blood examination.20.我陪您去注射室,先做皮试,20分钟后看皮试结果

I’ll bring you to do a shin test in Injection room and see the result in twenty minutes.21.我陪您去特需门诊(肠道门诊、发热门诊)就诊。

I’ll bring you to go to the VIP service.22.您需要去急诊(门诊)就诊,我陪您去。

You will need to go to the Emergency room.And I will bring you to there.23.我陪您去住院部。

I’ll bring you to go to the in-patient department.24.请问您怀孕几个月?我陪您去产科门诊。

.How long are you pregnant? I’ll bring you to go to 25.您的肚子还疼吗?

Is your tummy still sore? 26.排尿时痛吗?

Does it hurt to pa urine? 27.您的后背痛吗?

Does your back ache? 28.您的脚肿吗?

Do your feet swell? 29.您咳嗽吗?您发热吗?

Do you have a cough/fever? 30.您咳痰吗?

Do you bring up any sputum? 31.有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

Is there any radiation of the pain?(To the shoulder)32.您的疼痛有多长时间了?

How long have you had the pain?

33.疼痛从什么时候开始的?什么地方疼痛?

When did the pain start?Where is your pain? 34.您的尿液是什么颜色?

What color is your urine? 35.这种情况出现有多久了?

How long have you had the problem? 36.您哪里不舒服?

What seems to be bothering you? 37.您胃口好吗?

Do you have any appetite? 38.您感觉好吗?

Are you feeling all right? 39.有多久了?

How long have you had it? 40.您有些什么症状?

What symptoms do you have? 41.请指出您最痛的地方?

Please show me where it hurts most? 42.您头疼吗?

Do you have a headache? 43.您发烧吗?

Do you have a fever?

44.您流鼻涕/咳嗽/打喷嚏吗?

Do you have a running nose/coughing/sneezing? 45.请不用担心!

Please don’t worry!46.您最近出差/旅游过吗?

Have you been on a busine/trip recently? 47.痰中有血吗?

Have you noticed in your phlegm? 48.您曾经患过肺结核吗?

Have you ever had pulmonary tuberculosis? 49.您头痛吗?

Do you have a headache? 50.您腰疼吗?

Do you have low back pain? 51.您排尿困难吗? Do you experience difficulties when urinating? 52.您腿部有浮肿吗?

Do you have edema in your legs? 53.您排尿时痛吗?

Do you have a pain while urinating? 54.您有呕吐吗?

Did you experience vomiting? 55.您有腹泻吗?

Are you experiencing diarrhea at the moment? /Do you have a diarrhea? 56.您排便时有问题吗?

Do you have problems with defecating? Do you have problems with constipation? 57.您发现粪便中有血/脓吗?

Have you noticed any blood/ pus in the stool? 58.您吃过哪种东西?

What kind of food have you eaten? 59.您腹痛多久了?

For how long have you had abdominal pain? 60.您具体哪个部位痛?

Where exactly do you feel pain? 61.您的膝盖、肘部或者关节处有肿胀吗?

Have you had any swelling on the knees, elbows or other joints? 62.您怎么受伤的?

How did you get the injury? 63.您可以自己步行吗?

Can you walk on your own? 64.受伤后有呕吐吗?您觉得恶心吗?

Did you vomit after getting hurt? Did you feel any nausea? 65.请您指出具体哪个部位疼痛?

Please point out precisely where you feel the most pain? 66.请告诉我您哪儿疼?

Please tell me where do you have pain? 67.疼得厉害吗?一点点?一般?还是很痛?

How serious does it hurt? A little bit? Or it is so-so? Or is it serious? 68.您做过剧烈运动吗?

Have you ever been hurt before? 69.您最近提过重物吗?

Have you lifted heavy objects recently? 70.关节疼吗?

Do you feel pain in your joints? 71.您能描述一下眩晕是什么感觉吗?是不是感觉房子在转?

Can you please describe what your dizzine feels like? 72.除了头痛还有其他症状吗?

Except for the headaches, are there any other symptoms? 73.现在我们为您导尿。

You are going to have a urine catheterization now.74.让我为您测量血压。

Let me take your blood preure.75.您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

Are you allergic to any medication? /penicillin?

76.我为您做青霉素皮试,如果您感觉痒或气促,请立刻告诉我,我二十分钟后看结果。

I’m going to do a shin test of penicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once.I’ll see the result in twenty minutes.77.我为您做破伤风皮试。

I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.78.我给您吸氧。

I’m going to give you oxygen now.79.当心不要摔倒。

Be careful not to stubble.80.我要给你们做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。

I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./ intravenous infusion/ hypodermic injection.81.没关系。

Never mind/ It doesn’t matter.82.结果正常。

The results are normal.83.不要紧张,操作者是高手。

Don’t be nervous.You are in good hands.84.请两周后再来看医生复查。

Please come back to see the doctor for a check-up in two weeks.85.请在这儿稍等一下,我请一位护士来照顾您。

If you would just wait here for a few minutes,I’ll get a nurse to take care of you.86.好了,请松开手,用这块棉花压一会儿。

Ok.It is done.Please open your hand.Pre here with this Cotton Wool for a while.87.请躺在床上。

Please lie down on the bed.88.请躺下/趴下/左侧卧下/右侧卧下,头在这边,腿在那边。

Please lie on your back(lie with your face down, lie on your left side, lie on your right side)With your head this way and your legs that way.89.请坐下休息一会,当您休息好后,我们为您测血压。

Please sit down for a couple of minutes and after you have relaxed a little bit, we will measure your blood preure.90.为了测量血压,请您脱下衬衣。

Please take off your shirt for a blood preure measurement.91.您的血压在正常范围内。

Your blood preure is within the normal range.92.不用谢!还需要什么帮助吗?

You’re welcome.What else do you need? 93.您的静脉不明显,我需要仔细找找,请耐心些,握紧您的拳头。

Your veins don not stand out very clearly.I will try to do it carefully.Be patient.Please clench your fist.94.我为您注射抗生素,需要先给您做个皮肤试验看看您是否过敏。

You will have an antibiotics injection.I need to do a skin test to See if you have any sensitivity.95.您很快就会康复的。

You will recover soon.96.请按说明书服药。

Please take the medicine according to the instruction.97.好的。让我为您解释一下。

All right.Let me tell you what you have to do.Take two of these.98.请多饮水。

Please drink more water.99.请把体温计放到您的腋下10分钟。

Please put the thermometer under your armpit and keep it there for about 10 minutes.100.您现在好多了。

You are much better now.

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报第九期(总第十四期)金山区迎世博600天行动窗口服务指挥部办公室 2009年3月29日认真总结,扎实推进努力推进我区窗口服务行业工作再上新台阶——迎世......

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报第三十八期(总第四十三期)金山区迎世博600天行动窗口服务指挥部办公室2009年9月9日窗口微笑服务延伸社区区人保局深入基层开展主题咨询活动 今年以......

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报第三十六期(总第四十一期)金山区迎世博600天行动窗口服务指挥部办公室2009年8月31日区窗口服务指挥部办公室专题部署 大型零售企业迎世博工作8月28......

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报第七期(总第十二期)金山区迎世博600天行动窗口服务指挥部办公室2009年3月19日积极应对金融危机共迎上海世博盛会 ——区旅游局、旅游协会举办旅游......

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报

迎世博窗口服务行业工作简报第五十六期(总第六十一期)金山区迎世博600天行动窗口服务指挥部办公室 2009年12月31日区窗口指挥部开展行业检查在上海市迎世博第五次文明指数测评......

《迎世博门急诊窗口服务用语100句.docx》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
迎世博门急诊窗口服务用语100句
点击下载文档
相关专题 世博门急诊 用语 世博 窗口 世博门急诊 用语 世博 窗口
[其他范文]相关推荐
[其他范文]热门文章
下载全文