外贸机场道别英语对话

2024-12-08 其他范文 下载本文

外贸机场道别英语对话(精选8篇)由网友“重生之我是股神”投稿提供,下面小编为大家整理过的外贸机场道别英语对话,欢迎阅读与借鉴!

篇1:外贸机场道别英语对话

A:How time flies ! Mr. Feng I must say goodbye to you and all the friends present.

A:时间过得真快啊!冯先生,我不得不向你和在场的诸位道别了。

B:We'll be sorry to see you leave.ls there anything I can do for you before your departure ?

B:你要走了,我们很舍不得 么需要我帮忙的吗?

A:No.thank you for all the trouble you have taken, You and the other have been very considerate and helpful.

A:没有了.连日来给你们添了许多麻烦,太感谢 了你和其他诸位考虑的很周到,帮了我很大的忙.

B:Don't mention it. lt's a pleasure to help you.Mr. Brown.

B:别这么说,布朗先生,能够帮助你,我们感到很高兴。

C:Here is your plane ticket.Mr. Brown. The plane will take off at 9: 30 tomorrow morning.

C:布朗先生,这是你的机票。飞机在明天上午9:30起飞。

A:Thank you. What time should I check in ?

A:谢谢。我该什么时候办理登记手续?

C:I suppose you'll have to be at the airport by 8:30 at the latest so as to go through customs and other things before the plane takes off.

C:我想最迟得在8:30以前到达机场,以便在飞机起飞前能办理海关和其他手续。

A: How long will it take from the hotel to the airport that time of day?

A:到时从宾馆到机场要多久?

C:An hour or so. Don't worry.Just have your things packed up and wait in the room.l'II come to hotel to pick you up around 7:30.

C:大概一个小时。不用担心,你把行李整理好,在房间里等我。我7:30左右开车到宾馆接你。

A; That's perfectly all right. l'll be ready.

A:太好了,我会准备好的。

B: Well.it's getting late. I think you'd better have a good rest tonight. You'll be having a tiring journey tomorrow.

B:好吧,时间不早了。我想你今晚要好好休息,明天的旅程一定会很辛苦的。

篇2:外贸机场迎接英语对话

这是一段有关外贸机场迎接英语对话,一起来看看吧。

A: Excuse me,but are you Mr. Green from Britain?

A:您好,您是从英国来的格林先生吗?

B: Thafs it.l am Joe Green. You must be Wang Yong from the Textile import and Export Corporation.

B:是的,我是乔・格林。您一定是纺织品进出口公司的王勇吧。

A: Yes. Nice to meet you.Mr. Green.

A:正是,很高兴见到您,格林先生。

B: Nice to meet you too.Mr. Wang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife.Marry,and this is my son.Tom.

B:很高兴见到您,王先生。噢,让我来 介绍一下我的家人,这是我妻子玛丽,这是我儿子汤姆。

A:How do you do?

A:你们好!

C: How do you do.Mr. Zhang

C:您好,王先生!

A: Let me help you with your luggage

A:我来帮您拿行李吧?

B: No.thanks. l can manage it。

B:不,谢谢,我能行。

A: Did you have a good flight.Mr. Green?

A:旅途愉快吧?

B: Wonderful! Nice food and good service

B:很愉快,吃的好,服务也不错。

A: Anyhow,it's a long way to China.isn't It And I think you must be very tired.

A:不管怎样,来中国的路很漫长,不是吗?我想您一定累了。

B: Yes.I am. rather. But l'II be all right by tomorrow and ready for business

B:是的,我确实挺累的,不过,明天我就会 的,准备谈生意。

A: Now.Mr. Green.if all is ready.we'd better start for the hotel

A:格林先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。

B:I'dlike to. Let's go.

B:好的,我们走吧。

A: This way. please. Our car is waiting over there。

A:这边请,我们的车在那边等着。

篇3:出国旅行机场常用英语对话

国际旅行已经变得十分的流行,今天就跟大家分享一下在机场可能用到的小对话.

Hi everyone! Since international traveling has been a very popular topic, I would like to share some words and phrases about how to communicate well when you are at the airport.

Conversation 1:

登机楼发生变化

A: Hi, I checked in online yesterday, but I did not see my flight information here. Would you like to check it for me? Thanks.

你好,我昨天已经办理在线登机手续了,但是我在这里没看到我乘坐的飞机信息,您能帮我查一下么?谢谢。

B: Sure, our system shows that the terminal has been changed from terminal 5 to terminal 6. You should go to terminal 6, which is not far from here!

可以,信息显示,候机楼从五号变成六号了。您应该去六号登机楼,距离这不远。

A:What? I did not receive any message about change. How should I go to terminal 6? It is my first time to be here.

啥?我没有收到任何信息。我怎么去六号候机楼

B: Going down to second floor and follow the instruction, you will see terminal 6 very soon. I am sorry, sir.

下到二楼,跟着指示牌走,您很快就看到了。很抱歉。

A: That's ok.

没关系。

Conversation 2

飞机延误

A:Good morning, sir. How can I help you?

早上好,先生,可以怎么帮您?

B:Yes, I would like to check the information of my flight.

我想要查询我坐的飞机的信息。

A:Sure. Your flight has been delayed due to the bad weather.

您的飞机由于天气原因被延误了。

B:How long will the delay last?

延误要持续多久?

A:We have not received any updated information, maybe two to three hours.

我们还没有收到任何更新的消息,大概要两到三个小时。

B:Ok, which gate shall I go to?

我应该去哪个登机口?

A:Let me check, so the information of the boarding gate is not updated as well. You have to wait.

登机口的信息也没出来,你得等一等。

B:Ok,please let me know if there is any update as soon as possible.

好吧,如果有任何消息赶紧跟我说。

A: All right.

好的

托运行李超重

输12

Conversation 3

行李超重

A:Next one, please.

下一位

B:Hi,I would like to check in.

你好我要办登机托运手续。

A:Ok, may I see your passport, please.

好的,看下您的护照。

B:Sure!

好的。

A:All right! You may put your luggage on the scale.

没问题,您可以把行李放在这个上面称重了。

B:What is the luggage allowance?

免费行李啥标准

A:It is 50 pounds for an international luggage. Your luggage is overweight.

国际行李是50磅(45斤)。您的行李超重了。

A:How much should I pay for overweight?

超重我要付多少钱?

B:The rate for excess luggage is 6 dollars per pound, and your luggage is two pounds overweight.

超重的话,没磅是6美金,您的行李超了两磅。

A:Ok, I am going to take out something.

好吧,那我拿一点东西出来。

B:Sure, take your time.

好的,慢慢来。

公众号:跟着豆子学口语

篇4:外贸个人所得税英语对话

A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?

A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.

B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。

A: Sure,go ahead.

A:好的,请说。

B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?

B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?

A: Well.it depends.

A:这得根据不同情况而定。

B: On what?

B:那么是根据什么情况呢?

A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.

A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.

B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.

B:我刚刚到中国六个月。

A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.

A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。

B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.

B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。

A: You are quite welcome. Bye.

A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。

篇5:外贸投资英语对话

投资兴趣

A:What do you think of the project?

A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?

B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.

B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。

A:Are you interested in making this investment.

A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?

B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.

B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。

投资环境

A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?

A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?

B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.

B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。

A : Well,what about price?

A:嗯,价格怎样?

B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.

B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。

篇6:外贸活动英语对话

贸易关系

A:我感到你我双方这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。

A: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate in this field. I wish to enter into business relations with you.

B:您的愿望和我们的完全一致。

B: Your desire happens to coincide with ours.

A:关于我们的财务状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,可向我们的开户银行或商会了解

A: Regarding our financial position. credit standing and trade reputation.you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.

B:谢谢您提的信息。

B: Thank you for your information.

签订合同

A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is?

A:您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗?

B: Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets.

B:当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。

A: The price seems acceptable for me. But I want to check whether you can supply the carpets now if we order some'?

A:价格对于我来说还可以接受但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?

B:Of course we can. We can provide the quantity you ask for.

B:当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量

A: That's very good. Shall we sign a contract now?

A:那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?

B : No problem. Let's check the terms of contract.

B:没问题我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。

篇7:外贸订座英语对话

A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}

A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?

B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.

B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.

A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?

A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?

B:Chinese food.please.

B:中国式。

A:For how many people。

A:有多少人?

B:Let me see.10 persons.

B:我想一下,有10个人。

A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person\"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.

A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。

B:150 yuan per person.

B:我要每个人150元的价位。

A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?

A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?

B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis

B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?

A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?

A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?

B:Galley Spencer.

B:格力・斯宾塞。

A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number

A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?

B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.

B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.

A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?

A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

B: No.thanks.

B:没有了,谢谢。

A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .

A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。

B: That's fine.Thank you.

B:很好,谢谢你。

A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.

A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。

篇8:外贸周密安排英语对话

A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smiih from Shanghai.

A:请问您是从上海来的史密斯先生吗?

B; Yes.I am

B:是的,是我。

A: We have been expectiing you I am LiuLi the secretary for the manager,Mr. Johnson.

A:我们一直在等您。我叫刘丽,是约翰逊经理的秘书。

B: Glad to meet you.Miss Liu.

B:很高兴见到您,刘小姐。

A: Glad to meet you,too.Mr. Smith. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

A:我也很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。您坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

B: It was wonderful. The weather today is perfect for flying.

B:太棒了。今天的天气最适合飞行.

A: That's good.l have booked a room for you at Hilton Hotel. Single,for a week.

A:很好。我已经在希尔顿酒店为您订了房间单人房,为期一周.

B: Thank you very much. Nothing would be more comfortable than having a hot bath first.

B:非常感谢。没有比先洗个热水澡更舒服的事了.

A: Hope you have a good rest. The day after tomorrow a meetingconcerning our business will be held in our company. I will meet you at 7 a. m. and drive you there.

A:希望您好好休息。后天我们公司将召开有关我们生意的会议。7点钟我会开车来接您。

B: No problem. Thank you very much for all the considerate arrangements made for me.

B:没问题。谢谢您为我所做的这么周密的安排.

外贸周密安排英语对话

外贸周密安排英语对话(精选5篇)由网友“Dream”投稿提供,下面是小编收集整理的外贸周密安排英语对话,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。篇1:外贸周密安排英语对话 A: Excuse me, but......

外贸降低价格英语对话

外贸降低价格英语对话((共8篇))由网友“松鼠啾啾”投稿提供,以下是小编整理过的外贸降低价格英语对话,欢迎阅读与收藏。篇1:外贸降低价格英语对话 A: l'm afraid your price is mu......

外贸产品竞争力英语对话

外贸产品竞争力英语对话(合集6篇)由网友“Kiko”投稿提供,以下是小编为大家准备的外贸产品竞争力英语对话,欢迎大家前来参阅。篇1:外贸产品竞争力英语对话 A: What's your produc......

机场日语常用对话

【机场日语常用对话】 乘客:中国国際航空のカウンターはどこですか? 中国国际航空公司的柜台在哪儿? 柜台服务员:チケットとパスポートをお願いします。 请给我您的机票和护照......

外贸口语对话

第一幕 夫妻间对话DIALOGUE between couplesWang: Dare, are you coming to China tomorrow?Zhou: Yes,something in busine.I am going to meet a client.Wang: Which city......

《外贸机场道别英语对话.docx》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
外贸机场道别英语对话
点击下载文档
相关专题
[其他范文]相关推荐
[其他范文]热门文章
下载全文