外贸产品竞争力英语对话

2025-02-01 其他范文 下载本文

外贸产品竞争力英语对话(合集6篇)由网友“Kiko”投稿提供,以下是小编为大家准备的外贸产品竞争力英语对话,欢迎大家前来参阅。

篇1:外贸产品竞争力英语对话

A: What's your products' competitive edge?

A:你们的产品的竞争优势是什么?

B: You have probably noticed that our products' prices are competitive. Besides. we can provide more superior products than other companies at the same price.

B:你们可能已经注意到了我们产品的价格很有竞争力。此外,在相同的价位上,我们能够提供更加优质的产品。

A: We need your detail explanation.

A:我们需要你详细地解释一下。

B: It means that if you place a big order.we usually allow 15% for a trade discount. And our products feel more slip. colorful and faddish than others'. You can have a look.

B:如果你们下大宗订单,那么我们通常给你们15%的折扣。而且,我们的产品感觉起来更加顺滑,颜色更多,而且更加时尚。你可以看一看。

A: It sounds good.and how about its quality': We only book for the best.

A:听起来不错。你们产品的质量怎么样?我们只订最好的。

B: We always sell the best. You can believe us at this point.

B:我们一直卖优质产品。这点你可以相信我们。

A: OK! How long dose it take you to deliver if we order 1000 piece of silk.

A:好。那如果我们预订1000件丝绸,交货需要多长时间?

B: Within 2 weeks once we receive your orders.

B:收到订单后两个星期内交货

篇2:外贸产品竞争力情景对话

外贸交易中,向客户阐述产品的竞争力是很有必要的,下面就来看看对于产品竞争力的情景对话吧。

products' competitive edge 产品竞争力

a: what's your products' competitive edge?

b: you have probably noticed that our products' prices are competitive. besides, we can provide more superior products than other companies at the same price.

a: we need your detail explanation.

b: it means that if you place a big order, we usually allow 15% for a trade discount . and our products feel more slip, colorful and faddish than others'. you can have a look.

a: it sounds good, and how about its quality ? we only book for the best.

b: we always sell the best. you can believe us at this point.

a: ok. how long does it take you to deliver if we order 1000 pieces of silk.

b: within 2 weeks once we receive your orders.

重点讲解:

discount 折扣

faddish 时尚的

quality 质量

quantity 数量

deliver 交货

“it takes sb. some time to do sth.” 的意思是“某人做某事要花费多少时间”,同义句式还有“sth spends sb. some time (money)”。例如: it takes her three hours to clean the room. 打扫房间花去了她三个小时。

a: 你们的产品的竞争优势是什么?

b: 你们可能已经注意到了我们产品的价格很有竞争力。此外,在相同的价位上,我们能够提供更加优质的产品。

a: 我们需要你详细地解释一下。

b: 如果你们下宗大单子,那么我们通常给你们15%的折扣。而且,我们的产品感觉起来更加顺滑,颜色更多,而且更加时尚。你可以看一看。

a: 听起来不错。你们产品的质量怎么样?我们只订最好的。

b: 我们只销售优质产品。这点你可以相信我们。

a: 好吧。那如果我们预订1000件丝绸,交货需要多长时间?

b: 收到订单后两个星期内交货。

篇3:外贸了解产品英语对话

A: Please come this way.Mr. Hill. The new machine is very similar to the old one.although it's a lot faster.

A:请这边走,希尔先生。这台新型的机器和旧的很相似,但是速度要快的多。

B: I've been very impressed by what l've seen.I know the factory is operating at full capacity,

B:我看到的一切给我留下了深刻的印象。我知道厂里正在全力生产。

A: Yes,we've received plenty of orders.both for home needs and for export.

A:是的,我们收到了大量的订单,有国内的也有国外的。

B: Is any work done by subcontractors?

B:有些工作转包给他人了吗?

A: No. we are fully self-sufficient. We have laboratories. quality control department and packaging department all here.

A:没有,我们自给自足。我们这儿有实验室、质量检查部门和包装部。

B: Have you been producing this new model for a long time?

B:你们生产这种新产品很久了吗?

A: Yes,we've introduced new technology and started the new model last year. Our designers always keep up with the state of art technology.

A:是的,我们刚刚引进了新的技术,去年开始 投人生产这种新产品。我们的技术水平始终与最新的技术保持一致。

B: Is the staff of engineers big?

B:工程师队伍大吗?

A: Totally we have about two hundred design engineers and production engineers.

A:我们有设计工程师和生严工程师一共200人。

B: How do you ensure quality control?

B:你们怎么保证质量检查呢?

A: Well,it's done by the quality control department.

A:嗯,由质检部来完成。

B: Do you also check the packaging?

B:你们也检查包装吗?

A: Sure,but we've recently started to use packing companies too.

A:当然,但是我们最近也开始请包装公司来完成包装了。

B: I hear there is on-the-job training program here?

B:我听说你们还有在职培训项目?

A: Yes.our staff training department is responsible for this. And that is our office block. We have all the administrative departments there. Down there is the research and development section.

A:是的,我们的职工培训部负责此事。那就是我们的办公大楼。我们所有的行政部门都在那里。那边是研发部。

B: How much do you spend on development every year?

B:你们每年在科研上花多少钱?

A: About 3% ~5% of the gross sales.

A:大约是总销售量的3% N5%。

B: What's that building opposite us?

B:对面那座建筑是什么?

A: That's the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

A:那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急得订货时,就可以立刻交现货。

B: If I placed an order now. how long would it be before I got delivery?

B:如果我现在订购,到交货前需要多少时间?

A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

A:那主要得看订单大小以及您需要的产品而定。

B: It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place.It gave me a good idea of your product range.

B:谢谢你陪我看了整个工厂。这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解。

A: It's a pleasure to show our factory to our friends. What's your general impression.may I ask'.' We'd like to have your suggestion and comments.

A:带朋友参观我们的工 厂是我们的荣幸 ,不知道您的总体印象如何?我们希望听取您的建议和评价 .

B:It's really impressive ; you have fine facilities and efficient people. especially the speed of your NW Model.

B:印象真的很深刻,你们拥有很好的设备和高效率的员工,尤其是你们的 NW型机器的速度。

A:That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

A:那是我们新开发的产品,性能很好两个月前刚投入市场.

B:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

B:和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们 多占一个优势.

A:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

A:当然就速度而言,目前没有厂家能和我们相比。

B:Could you give me some brochures for that machine?And the price if possible.

B:您能给我一些与那机器配套的小册子吗?如果可能,还有价格。

A: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

A:好的这是我们的销售目录和说明书。

B: Thank you.l think we may be able to work together in the future

B:谢谢。我想将来也许我们可以合作。

篇4:外贸产品介绍英语对话

A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S.

A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。 一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。

B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model?

B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧款的好?

A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and

A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在新款机种中,我们把画面加大了许多。还有……

B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for:

B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

A: Oh.there are many uses. and I‘ll explain them in detail a little later. First . I'd like to...

A:噢!它有很多用途,稍等一会儿,我会详细地加以说明。首先,我想要…

B : Before you go on. Ms Yang could you tell us if the original EBP sold well in the U. S. '?

B:杨女士,您能否先告诉我们,旧款的EBP在美国是否卖得很好?

A:You were right. Mr. Tim. Your colleagues do want about it.

A:蒂姆先生,正如您所说,您的同事们真的想知道有关EBP所有的一切。

篇5:外贸交易产品介绍对话

外贸交易中不可少的是产品介绍,一起来看看外贸交易产品介绍对话吧。

同类产品介绍

Strange looking handle on that COffee mug.isn't it'

A:那个咖啡杯的握把看起来很奇怪,不是吗?

We submitted two designs to our buyers. This one.and one with the mug indented to form a grip. They chose this one.

B:我们提供两种样式给本公司客户。这一种,还有另一种是锯齿状的握把,他们选择这一 种。'

What's the advantage? Price.l suppose.

A:它的优点是什么?我想是价格吧!

No.this type cleans better, no crevices between the body and handle joint.

B:不是的,这一种容易清洗,在杯身和握把之间没有缝隙。

What deliveries are you quoting nowadays on orders such as oursv

A:如果我们要订货,几时可以交货呢?

We can make shipment within one month from receipt of order.

B:我们会在接到订单后一个月内交货

A: You don't do much in porcelain tiles and ornaments do you?

A:贵公司不太经营瓷砖和装饰材料,是吗?

B: We do a fair amount in tiles. and in insulators for electrica appliances. But kitchenware and tableware are our mainlines.

我们经营相当数量的瓷砖,以及电器用品的绝缘体。但是厨房用具和餐具是本公司主要系列产品

A I see. Well. keep up the good work. See you later.

A:我明白了:好,继续保持你们的优良业绩吧!下次见.

限定条件订货

A: l'm ready to place an order with you. but only one condition tha the goods are confined to Australia. Can you do that'.

A:我现在准备向你们汀货,但是唯一的条件足货品只限卖给澳大利亚的敝公司,你们能办到吗?

B: Well.l haven't made such arrangements with the factory yet. So l'd like to make sure if it is acceptable to the factory before making a commitment to you.

B:哦,我还未曾跟工厂有过如此的约定,因此在我回答你之前,得先向工厂方面确认一下,这样是否可以接受

A: All right.but l'm busy. How long will it be before you can finish the talk'.

A:好的,但我很忙,你和他们谈话需要多久?

B: I won't be too long,l suppose. Just let me ring them , will you'/

B:我想不会耽搁很久的,请让我打个电话给他们可以吗?

A: Go ahead.

A:请。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

篇6:外贸网上贸易产品介绍对话

这是外贸网上贸易中关于产品介绍的对话,一起来学习吧。

could you tell me something about them产品介绍

a: oh! so many kinds. could you tell me something about them?

噢,这么多种类啊!请你介绍一下好吗?

b: our company on the internet is mainly handling the export of farm products,including grain, bean, walnut, peanut, etc. what kinds of products are you interested in most?

我们网上公司主要经营农产品,如谷物、大豆、核桃、花生等。你对哪种产品最感兴趣?

a: we want to find out if you can supply walnut meat and peanut kernels.

我们想知道你们是否能够提供核桃仁和花生仁。

b: yes, you can. we have many suppliers with good reputation. we have many inquiries and orders recently.

没问题,我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。近来我们接到许多询价和订货。

a: then how about the prices?

价格如何?

b: could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?

能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?

a: walnut meat 100 tons and peanut kernels 80 tons.

核桃仁100吨,花生仁80吨。

b: well, these two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days. for walnut meat the price is us$ 1000 per ton, and peanut kernels us$ 700 per tons.

这些产品进来销售得很好,需求量很大,核桃仁的价格为每吨1000元,花生仁每吨700元。

a: that seems rather high for a good customer. will you give me a discount if i pay cash?

这对好顾客来说太高了,如果付现金,你能打折吗?

b: i should think we can come to some kind of agreement.

我想我们可以商量。

a: good. and what about delivery? when can you deliver them?

好。送货怎么样?什么时候可以送到?

b: we have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your l/c.

我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。收到你方的信用证后10天即可发货。

a: that's good. as to details of the transaction. i'll call you later.

很好。至于交易详情我会给你打电话。

重点讲解

1. it seems that... 据说……

they seem to know what they're doing. 他们好像明白他们做的事情。

it seems/seemed as if.../as though... 看样子……

it always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 久而久之,看来他们终归得结婚。

外贸周密安排英语对话

外贸周密安排英语对话(精选5篇)由网友“Dream”投稿提供,下面是小编收集整理的外贸周密安排英语对话,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。篇1:外贸周密安排英语对话 A: Excuse me, but......

产品介绍英语对话

第二单元 产品介绍Part One(31) This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students这个型号的打字机对中学生来说......

外贸降低价格英语对话

外贸降低价格英语对话((共8篇))由网友“松鼠啾啾”投稿提供,以下是小编整理过的外贸降低价格英语对话,欢迎阅读与收藏。篇1:外贸降低价格英语对话 A: l'm afraid your price is mu......

外贸机场道别英语对话

外贸机场道别英语对话(精选8篇)由网友“重生之我是股神”投稿提供,下面小编为大家整理过的外贸机场道别英语对话,欢迎阅读与借鉴!篇1:外贸机场道别英语对话 A:How time flies ! M......

英语产品讨论会议对话

A: Everybody is good, today, the purpose of this meeting is clear to everyoneWe need to decide which of three products propose to Fatek company today, of course......

《外贸产品竞争力英语对话.docx》
将本文的Word文档下载,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
外贸产品竞争力英语对话
点击下载文档
相关专题
[其他范文]相关推荐
[其他范文]热门文章
下载全文